Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/april/efl-statement-birmingham-city

Matthew Southall, Paul Richardson, and Maxi Lopez have all admitted to breaching EFL Regulations in respect of the Owners and Directors’ Test (OADT) following their unapproved involvement with Birmingham City Football Club in 2022

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/april/efl-statement-birmingham-city

Matthew Southall, Paul Richardson, and Maxi Lopez have all admitted to breaching EFL Regulations in respect of the Owners and Directors’ Test (OADT) following their unapproved involvement with Birmingham City Football Club in 2022

so i guess that's that then. no punishment for the club, just for these 3 clowns 😢

1 hour ago, Xela said:

You've just scored a goal in a Wembley cup final for your boyhood team. You lift your shirt and what is the message? About your rivals. 

What a banjo strap. 

Tbf, if you'd scored in the Layland Daf final you'd probably be so overwhelmed that you wouldn't know what to do*

*Although getting one of the Kumars to use their contacts to print a shitty t shirt just in case you did score, probably shows the premeditated small time attitude harboured by you and your shit fest of a club.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so i guess that's that then. no punishment for the club, just for these 3 clowns 😢

I don't get that. They signed players this season under that ownership that has won them points so very bemused if they just escape due to ownership change. Reading just get a -6 deduction without any appeal and could easily get relegated now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Seems somewhat fishy. Surely the blues fan on the EFL's board is a conflict of interest at this stage? Haven't there been other examples where they've avoided punishment when other clubs doing the same thing have got points deductions?

You look at the press release just before the blues one and it includes a suspended points deduction for the club in question. But not the turd that never flushes. 

3 hours ago, HallGreenVillan said:

really surprised paul, " I'm a winker" tate hasn't been mentioned for canonhood 

Paul “hard man with a beer glass from behind” Tait, as I recall him being tagged.

Odious **** nobwart.

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Paul “hard man with a beer glass from behind” Tait, as I recall him being tagged.

Odious **** nobwart.

Surely his "finest" moment was shoving Richo over an advertising hoarding at VP. Hard lad with a hard lad haircut. 

Â