Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

20 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

I'm not saying how I know this but Birmingham City Council approached small heath about taking on the Alexander Stadium after the commonwealth games. Small heath responded by saying no, as the capacity won't be big enough for them.

Er do I need to point out the logical failure there?

Just read it’s going to be 32,000.

St Andrew’s capacity - 29,000.

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 29/06/2022 at 15:08, rjw63 said:

**** me the workmanship that went into that coffin, exquisite stuff.

Matey-mate mate.

You think they wasted money on making a new one? That’s one of their relatives

just realised @Rob182 beat me to it

Edited by a m ole
  • Haha 1

On 13/06/2022 at 18:52, imavillan said:

Third favourites at 5/2 to to be relegated behind Rotherham 13/8 and Reading 9/4

Please let the turd flush away

Just had another look at the relegation odds and they have shortened.

Rotherham 13/8, Reading 7/4, Shits 2/1, Bristol City 7/2, Wigan 7/2

oh dear, oh dear

Mate

On 30/06/2022 at 17:31, a m ole said:

Just read it’s going to be 32,000.

St Andrew’s capacity - 29,000.

😂

Maybe they’re expecting a few more of those really massive fat blokes who need extra wide seats!? 😆 

On 28/06/2022 at 10:18, villarule123 said:

Could be a fun race to see who builts/repairs their stand first 🤣

I suspect we are getting close to it catching fire and burning to the ground.  A small heath will think he is going to get a new ground from the insurance and he is doing them a favor.

I hope I'm right.  The news is all negative at the moment,  this would cheer everyone up.  As for the small heaths,  they can wait till the fire is out,  put on the small heath and peaky blinder tat and walk around the remnants of the sty kicking pieces of wood around and calling radio phone in's moaning about the Villa for eternity the absolute collection of words removed.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I suspect we are getting close to it catching fire and burning to the ground.  A small heath will think he is going to get a new ground from the insurance and he is doing them a favor.

Yet they refer to Villa Park as the four sheds !

Petty, blind jealousy eats away at them. I honestly believe they DO hate de vile more than they love/support their own shower. The twisted mentality when they say they'd rather be blooze and almost revel in how shit they, making out they are true heart-and-soul fans and not be glory hunting, delusional, arrogant wannabes like us.........then they moan how the board make em look shit, in their shit ground with shit players, being totally.....erm...shit 🤔

Go figure.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Various reports suggesting that Eustace is going to replace him, which if true might suggest that Bassini is near to taking them over as Eustace has been the name linked with Bassini's takeover bid.

Â