Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Is this based on the fact that Man City and West Ham moved into their respective stadiums following large athletics events ? The difference being that the Etihad was built purposely for the commonwealth games and the London stadium was built for the Olympics. The Alexandra stadium already exists and is a permanent athletics stadium which will have a very nice refurbishment and temporary additional seating. It will continue to be the main Uk athletics stadium after the games so unlike the other two the is no need to find a use for the stadium as it already has one 

Oh yeah I agree it'll never happen but i mentioned it only just for the shit and giggles it's whipped up on their forum 😉

Mate.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Solihull Moors ?

Most Moors fans are closet noses anyway? The ones with jobs work at JLR and drink at the Olton Tavern (when not in town). Mate.

Edited by stuart_75
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I met a woman off a dating site who lived in Solihull and we arranged to meet up at the Olton tavern. 

Jeez......talk about the land that time forgot ! When I went to the bar there were a few JLR hardcore shouting across to each other if they were goooin down Stans on Saturday. 

It was all I could do not to make a smart arse comment. As for the date, fit as fck but a proper bunny boiler so sacked her off. Mate.

Bloke i used to work with reckoned he was going to get his name changed by deed poll to Stan Drews. Do not know if it happened because he got the tin tack after flashing at school children  (under wear not privates)

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Bloke i used to work with reckoned he was going to get his name changed by deed poll to Stan Drews. Do not know if it happened because he got the tin tack after flashing at school children  (under wear not privates)

Living up to the stereotype I see...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Living up to the stereotype I see...

In my experience they all have something like this though the small heaths,  well not all but 90%+.  

When they play at home and 9k are in the sty,  it's a couple of hours off for the community at large. 

Women,  children, social workers and animals are all safe for the 60 mins they stay at the sty (Leave early to get a stool up town near the bar). Mate.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
Needed to add Mate
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

In my experience they all have something like this though the small heaths,  well not all but 90%+.  

On facebook I have a few old friends from school who are the noisy anti-eu, pro-Brexit, pro-Trump, covid denying anti-vax, Farage and Tommy Robinson supporters… they are ALL Small Heath supporters. No joke.

If there’s a factually implausible social media campaign against something sensible then Small Heath fans are at the front of the queue lapping it up.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

On facebook I have a few old friends from school who are the noisy anti-eu, pro-Brexit, pro-Trump, covid denying anti-vax, Farage and Tommy Robinson supporters… they are ALL Small Heath supporters. No joke.

If there’s a factually implausible social media campaign against something sensible then Small Heath fans are at the front of the queue lapping it up.

Birds of a feather flock together, and all that. It seems to be true that you can tell someone's personality by the club they support.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I think it's a desperate attempt to have a distraction from the monotonous crap they go through daily. 

"We may have been knocked out by a lower division team but at least da vile got screwed over by VAR !!"...cue more hawkeye bitterness.....hoping our loan signing from Barcelona breaks his leg in training....how is Minge in the England team.....at least we drink in town mate.....and so on.

Now bacon face and greasy fanny have left they are struggling to pinpoint their vitriol. 

They are pure shit...the club and it's administration are a joke, the ground is falling down....yet they take some perverse pride in being shite somehow, cos they break yer heart Tom 😉

carry the name of the City...................all Vilers live in the Shires

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Its a long read😆

Where’s The Money Gone: Dong – almajir.net

Where’s The Money Gone: Dong

Last year I started to take a look back into the recent past of Birmingham City to try to understand just why the club is in the shape it is in now. The third article in this series examines the tenure of the club’s former CEO Ren Xuandong to try and understand better some of the...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â