Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

36 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

SHA 3-1 to win tomorrow btw. That's worth a nibble with new manager bounce. They'll probably be even longer for Cardiff away.

Don’t mistake it this is a huge game for boro. They have dropped out of the play offs now and if they lose with Bristol winning they wil behind. 

But monk will want to prove a point

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Monks a weird one. Done progressively worse at each club

I dont think any of his previous clubs were in the dead Man's allotment state of small heath 'when he took them over though.

They need to start popping in goals from game 1 to the end.  Can't see it myself,  few injuries and suspensions and they are done.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Don’t mistake it this is a huge game for boro. They have dropped out of the play offs now and if they lose with Bristol winning they wil behind. 

But monk will want to prove a point

Pulis was utterly useless a few weeks back when we needed them to get a result at Cardiff.

The sort of manager who can't be relied on the rare occasions you want him to pick up a result.

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

So when questioned he skirted round the question of if there was a break clause for either party at the end if the season...........think we all know the answer then

I wouldn't put it past him to stay even if they go down.

I mentioned Benitez but better example would be Tony Mowbray. Took over Blackburn, couldn't keep them up but stayed and they're now top of league 1 and coming back to the championship with momentum for the first time in 5 years.

• Like 1

Unfortunately it’s a good appointment for them. I think they’ll still go down though but I believe monk will stay and rebuild from seeing his interview. 

Edited by fifamad

Garry has bought in pep clotet his old assistant at Swansea and Leeds. Clotet took the Oxford job last summer before getting sacked  so didn’t go with Garry to boro and it’s widely known pep is brains behind the two let’s hope this partnership fails this time 

Edited by Villan4Life

Pepe Clotet flopped at Oxford so he may be  a better coach than manager. 

Like I said I think they will win tonight and i hope they get something Saturday then I dont care what happens after that. I think they will stay up as Monk cant be as clueless as Cotterill. It will be next year thats fun when Monk finds out half the team isn't his and they have no money to sign any players 

Rumours of a get out clause if they go down, dont know how true that is. 

Need Traore & co to smash them up big time tonight. No new manager bounce. Demoralise these inbreds straight back into wetting their smeared yellow pants. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Monks a weird one. Done progressively worse at each club

swansea was successful then flopped after a season or so

leeds did well for 3/4 of seasons then flopped

boro started well for few months th3n flopped

at sty flops at start and then relegateds them

the best thing would be he does worse than Cotterill and they are stuck with him fi4 three seasons !

Continually failing is called getting found out !!!!!

But we all know in this crazy world of football there are plenty of mugs willing to give failures another chance........only in football.

Lose tonight as Monk hasn't had long enough to work with the squad yet, before Delayed Onset New Manager Bounce (DONMB) gets them a result at Cardiff. They also manage to keep Wolves quiet in the derby-of-sorts and, needing a win to stay up on the last day, manage only a draw against Fulham.

• Like 2

Collymore loves winding the blosers up :crylaugh:

"Garry Monk can do better than Birmingham City! - says former Aston Villa star Stan Collymore

Aston Villa fan Stan Collymore has his say on Garry Monk's arrival as Birmingham City boss

Garry Monk was unveiled as the new Birmingham City boss yesterday - and former Aston Villa star Stan Collymore believes he has made a mistake.

The outspoken player turned pundit gave his thoughts on the appointment in his weekly column for the Mirror.

He stated: "I like Garry Monk a lot abd I'm not one of these Aston Villa fans who want Birmingham City, West brom or Wolves to do poorly.

"I want West Midlands football to thrive and all of our clubs to do well.

"But he is barmy to take the Brum job.

"He should have waited because he could have done better."

Clicky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Lose tonight as Monk hasn't had long enough to work with the squad yet, before Delayed Onset New Manager Bounce (DONMB) gets them a result at Cardiff. They also manage to keep Wolves quiet in the derby-of-sorts and, needing a win to stay up on the last day, manage only a draw against Fulham.

7drHiqr.gif

• Like 2

Â