Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Maybe just maybe Blues relegation just before we kick off on saturday will lift the atmosphere at VP and help us to 3 points.

That's a pretty good point. I think them going down would lift the fans a bit.

He'll probably get sent off after 10 minutes, don't think he played last match so they might have sent him back.

To me this is similar scenario to when Newcastle came to VP and just needed a point and we ended that season in poor form. Yet we were pretty comfortable winners that day, Newcastle had a few early chances but barely crossed the halfway line second half and meekly went down. Think the same happened here, Bolton don't concede a lot anyway.

• Like 1

Just watched midlands today and their fans were complaining about the loan players showing no fight. Just forgetting Macheda's goal then are you? Without his goals they would have been relegated already. 

They'll go down and we'll stay up. It's how the heavens work.

They're going down, we're staying up, they're going down, we're staying up......

Blues are going down and we are staying up...again, we are staying up...again

Repeat until horse :-)

• Like 2

They'll go down and we'll stay up. It's how the heavens work.

They're going down, we're staying up, they're going down, we're staying up......

Blues are going down and we are staying up...again, we are staying up...again

Repeat until horse :-)

My first thought was neigh, lad, I can't sing that  but OK, now I'm sold. I'm going to the last match of the season garbed as a centaur.

They're an easy target while the existing experience players like Zigic, Burke, Robinson and Spector are being let off the hook.

he really should be arrested for crimes against football

Â