Pre-Match thread

One For The Road

Just now, One For The Road said:

Barkley had trained twice since his hamstring injury. Starting him would be suicidal surely??

If he’s fit enough to be available, maybe he could give us 60 minutes? I’m just thinking he definitely can’t play on the 28th, whereas the other two are likely the be starting - unless Trez comes back into contention, but even then he will lack a bit of match fitness

• Like 1

Just now, villatillidie1980 said:

If he’s fit enough to be available, maybe he could give us 60 minutes? I’m just thinking he definitely can’t play on the 28th, whereas the other two are likely the be starting - unless Trez comes back into contention, but even then he will lack a bit of match fitness

I just cannot see how he can start this game if he has trained so little since a hammy injury.  

It just doesn't sound right.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SuperTed said:

I would take anything that bellwhiff says with a pinch of salt. Fairly sure his predictions would have us in the drop zone with two wins after twelve games and Leeds in fifth. 

He was bang on the money with our losses to Southampton, West Ham and I think even Brighton. The problem is with the question, not the answer. Predictions about football are pretty pointless.

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I was on the Holte that day. Seem to remember Andy Gray playing a blinder. 

Me too. Think he scored the opener at the Holte end and I seem to remember Chico Hamilton passing one into the net a la Traore.