Weekends Football 11/13 December

andykeenan

Am I the only one that thinks it's extremely unfair that some clubs are now allowed the "home advantage" of having fans in the ground whilst others aren't?

Particular as it's based on a tier system which seems to have been devised by throwing shit at a map whilst blindfolded, and quickly wiping off any which landed on London.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, villalad21 said:

They don't look a Guardiola team at all. No intensity or urgency.

End of a cycle.

Don't fret - they'll be back to their world-beating best when they play us.

19 minutes ago, penguin said:

Am I the only one that thinks it's extremely unfair that some clubs are now allowed the "home advantage" of having fans in the ground whilst others aren't?

Particular as it's based on a tier system which seems to have been devised by throwing shit at a map whilst blindfolded, and quickly wiping off any which landed on London.

That's what I thought - different rules for different teams.

32 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

That's what I thought - different rules for different teams.

It's the same rules, you can have fans if it's safe to do so. If there was a single hotspot in England would you want all fans banned because of it?

If I'm not mistaken, this game will mark Sheffield United being halfway to Derby's record of 32 PL games without a win. Impressive. Wilder should be sacked, this is ridiculous. They could honestly go all season without winning another point.

Dutch international and AJAX player Quincy Promes has been arrested in Amsterdam for involvement in a knife stabbing that took place in July. He faces up to 4 years in prison.

He played and scored yesterday in a 4-0 win for AJAX...

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

How are Sheffield United this bad? I know they overachieved last season but 1 point from their first 11/12 games is almost hard to comprehend.

Is it that bad?

Only 1-0 down to a top 8 side. We were 4-0 down after 58 minutes

Edited by villalad21

Â