Weekends Football 11/13 December

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Probably.

I'm actually gonna check it.

This got me curious

edit: He is absolutely stepping over his line.. ridiculous. Or do the keeper actually have to save it for it to be re-taken?

Edited by villalad21

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'm actually gonna check it.

This got me curious

edit: He is absolutely stepping over his line.. ridiculous. Or do the keeper actually have to save it for it to be re-taken?

I saw it at the time, just frustrating Watkins went for the top corner when there's really no need to do that in these times.

West Ham causing carnage from corners again, would settle for 1-1 at full time. Soucek was a great pick up for them at about 8m, plenty have said it but we do lack that sort of CM who's a big threat in the air.

Edited by VillaChris

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Well. Leeds doesn't got the tallest of players.

If Mings man marked Ogbonna i still don't think it's a goal

They've got some big old units tbf, Soucek and Rice are both moosive aswell. And Haller if he could be bothered. Surprised Moyes hasn't put Diop back into defence as he's another 6ft 4 man mountain.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Well. Leeds doesn't got the tallest of players.

If Mings man marked Ogbonna i still don't think it's a goal

And we only have Mings and Konsa with any real height, which is why we set up the way do. 

If mings man marks ogbonna, that leaves souchek, rice and balbuena with only Konsa to cover

Our midfielders do not man mark, they are there to disrupt, so by the time the ball gets into the danger zone Mings or Konsa should have been able to get there first ahead of whatever opposition player is attacking

25 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Looks like Leeds can't defend set pieces either

Were terrible at set pieces. The only thing stopping us conceding 3 corners a game is the other teams terrible delivery/inability to meet the ball.

We man mark which an ideal world would work every time but in reality all our players fall over each other and we concede a free header.

Â