Wrexham AFC - Ryan Reynolds/Rob McElhenney

Wezbid

13 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Wrexham have the 3rd largest airline sponsoring them while we are stuck with the shitshow of BK8 destroying our kits, slightly annoying from a prestige point of view.

I was going to say, it's very interesting that most of the airlines in the US aren't really considered for sponsorships 

1 minute ago, Villaphan04 said:

I was going to say, it's very interesting that most of the airlines in the US aren't really considered for sponsorships 

Because US is still a limited football market, especially considering the time difference and the local NFL, NBA etc.

I don't know the numbers, but I'd guess our sponsorship brings in much more money. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That glamour friendly with United turned into a disaster. Mullin has punctured his lung

Now United are furious at Parkinson who warned the United keeper to avoid Wrexham after the tackle

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

That glamour friendly with United turned into a disaster. Mullin has punctured his lung

Now United are furious at Parkinson who warned the United keeper to avoid Wrexham after the tackle

I didn’t see an awful lot wrong with it, a clumsy collision between keeper and striker. Mullins unlucky to have gotten a rare reaction to it.

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He's said to be devastated to be exiled from such a cultural hotspot.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's said to be devastated to be exiled from such a cultural hotspot.

His kids are gutted apparently. Summer holidays ruined.

Edited by Genie

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Now United are furious at Parkinson who warned the United keeper to avoid Wrexham

Free travel advice. What a nice guy. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Genie said:

His kids are gutted apparently. Summer holidays ruined.

Once you’ve seen Erdigg, there’s not much more to see, except the A483 out of there to better times.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I didn’t see an awful lot wrong with it, a clumsy collision between keeper and striker. Mullins unlucky to have gotten a rare reaction to it.

Same injury grealish got in the Championship preseason and it kept him out for months.

Nope it was kidney, just checked .

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Interesting move as McClean reputation will not go down well for the Wrexham PR machine. the media will throw a tantrum when it comes to the poppy shit

All publicity is good publicity.

But if he's fit he could smash it in L2.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They and notts county both get a pasting today. They had hugh jackman there today as a guest bet he wasnt impressed

He got to see 8 goals, that doesn’t happen very often. 

Â