Weekend Football 18/20 September

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Tariq Lamptey looks a fantastic pick up for Brighton. £3m in January.

He was great in the first round against Chelsea and again today so far. Only 20 y.o.

We should have been in for him... I would assume Terry knew him? Looks a cracking player 

Switched over to the RB Leipzig - Mainz game instead to watch the battle of the Swedes between Emil Forsberg and Robin Quaizon.

RBL looks really good so far and Forsberg with a penalty goal. Currently 2-0 up.

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Saints might be in trouble this season

Went for a walk at half time so far to say I was stunned looking at the score around 80th minute! Seems they played an idiotic high line that Son and Kane ruthlessly exploited in the second. Odd as they were excellent for most of the first and going in at 1-1 flattered Spurs.

They're a funny team. Thought they'd come out flying after the way they finished last season but looks like the same old problems that dogged them up to December last season. From then on they showed top 8 form.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Went for a walk at half time so far to say I was stunned looking at the score around 80th minute! Seems they played an idiotic high line that Son and Kane ruthlessly exploited in the second. Odd as they were excellent for most of the first and going in at 1-1 flattered Spurs.

They're a funny team. Thought they'd come out flying after the way they finished last season but looks like the same old problems that dogged them up to December last season. From then on they showed top 8 form.

Nobody expected Watford to go down before last season.

Anything can happen in this league

Bit worried that a lot of our mid to lower table opposition seem to be banging in the goals.

having most teams play twice before we even get the jockstraps on is not great.

Â