Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

to be honest his game maybe much more suited to Unai, our previous challenge was how little support he gives to Cash but under Emery someone like Traore would be expected to track as much, he will be measured on his final third output. We dont ever see Bailey dropping into that back 6 when were out of possession.

Whether its a planned more or not, I like to think that Emery would consider the resources at his disposal and make his own decisions. You cant change a club over night (and definitely not in January as weve just found out).

Absolutely love Bertie. Insanely skilful and can assist and finish. And, he's used to this league. He is a player who can weave in and out on both sides, making him unpredictable to defend against. I think he could be a player who helps provide decent opportunities for Watkins, who really needs decent service to deliver. He can frustrate, like most creative players, but when he shines, boy, does he shine bright. Pleased to have him back, was really disappointed to see him leave when we were desperate for craft in the team. 

• Like 3

YES!!! BERTY MY BOY! You’re back!!!

And will get some proper coaching this time under Unai the master!

Bring the magic again!!!

HA HA HA I CAN’T WAIT!! 😆

Yes, I DO want to be entertained! 😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 4

Â