Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

seems like he's recovering back with us then going back to Başakşehir next month hopefully.

To be honest, if I had the choice I would keep him until the end of the season. Would help the squad and offer something different. Although the loan is one year, not sure what could happen. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Who got knocked unconscious then?

71yr old ST holder. Hit by a cone that was thrown outside the stadium. Not clear which set of fans responsible, presumably Leeds.  Concussed but now out of hospital.

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

seems like he's recovering back with us then going back to Başakşehir next month hopefully.

Yeah basically better treatment at Bodymoor. Hause same situation. Both will go back to the loan clubs in a month 

4 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

And let him get fit, whilst show casing his talent to Emery -  Traore imo is better than Bailey and I would like him integrated back into the squad 🤞🤞🤞

I think him and Bailey would be entertaining. Hopefully he can have his chance this season. I’d even keep him as a squad player next season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

71yr old ST holder. Hit by a cone that was thrown outside the stadium. Not clear which set of fans responsible, presumably Leeds.  Concussed but now out of hospital.

Ah. I thought Coutinho might have half killed someone in the warm up

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Who got knocked unconscious then?

Walked past the fella, just after it happened  just by the coach park, tried to help but got moved on by the old bill, dastardly from Leeds 

17 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Walked past the fella, just after it happened  just by the coach park, tried to help but got moved on by the old bill, dastardly from Leeds 

To be fair mate there were loads of little Villa chavs throwing bottles at the Leeds coaches aswell. 

Some fans are just dicks. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â