Playstation 5

villarule123

My console gets here in the next hour. It would have been sooner, but the driver seemed to slow down once it got to 35 stops away. I am looking forward to diving into the next-generation. 

• Like 2

Seriously, I work with this bloody thing and have spent the last six weeks of my working life talking about nothing other than PS5 consoles and how the f**k we were going to get them in and out of the place where I work - 150,000 units of the shite! You wouldn't believe the relief this week when it all shipped out. I bought the original playstation but, through spending years working with them, and all the hassle they cause me, I'll never buy one again. I could have even bought one for £405 with staff discount but couldn't even be arsed to do that and make a profit. 

Arrived about 7.  Setting up i made the amateur error of not pushing the hdmi cable all the way and missed the 1st turn on sequence! Then it said it was going to take 50 hours to download the system update.  Managed to sort that and now I'm waiting for games to install. Exciting!

• Like 2

Set mine up earlier but only had chance for a quick blast on Astrobot. Also installing MM at the same time and was a touch noisy, but I’ve read can be a little when installing games.

Im not entirely sure I like all the rumble, it’s very clever but my hands felt a bit tingly afterwards. Astrobot, whilst good was a bit meh having played the VR version.

Looking forward to Spidey tomorrow though, can’t decide wether to start with the remaster and DLC before jumping into Miles

40 minutes ago, jim said:

Im not entirely sure I like all the rumble, it’s very clever but my hands felt a bit tingly afterwards. Astrobot, whilst good was a bit meh having played the VR version.

You can change the strength of the haptic feedback in the console settings if you feel it's too strong. I believe there are three different settings aside from off and by default the haptics are set to strongest.

Â