Emiliano Martínez

hippo

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I think he should give us another season at least and see where we are. 

I'm sure that he will. I also think that if we qualify for Europe next season, he will be happy to make it two. A cup in season three and champions league in year four, along with another World Cup winners medal. That will do nicely for Emi and for us. 👍

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Even if he was the best keeper in the world (he's not even the best keeper in his city) I would hate to have Pickford purely based on his mannerism.

He looks like someone who wears his tracksuit bottoms tucked into his white puma socks while drinking a Stella in a social club. 

Jordan Pickford sips beer at boxing event with hundreds of fans only hours  after Everton team-mate's coronavirus scare – The Sun | The Sun :D image.jpeg.253434449e6c4b0dd3dfda042a99f36f.jpeg :D Jordan Pickford sips beer at boxing event with hundreds of fans only hours  after Everton team-mate's coronavirus scare – The Sun | The Sun 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

What's all this worrying talk about??

Apparently Chelsea are trying to buy Olsen from us for £45m plus £25m add ons and obviously we are telling them to bugger off….

12 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Pickford is somewhat annoying, but he is vocal and his play out the back is top notch.

No it isn't. I wouldn't even stretch to "good" for it. It's an acceptable PL level, as is Emi's.

28 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Pickford is somewhat annoying, but he is vocal and his play out the back is top notch, unlike Emi's. 

Emi has a 71 percent passing to Pickfords 56 percent this season and they both make similar amount of passes

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Why hilarious? If he wants to move he will. Played power is everything in football. 

Less about " Player Power " in Emis case for me.

It's more a case of not wanting to keep a player who wants to move on, and maybe some sort of gentlemans agreement or mutual respect.

Dunno.

Honestly, if we can get BIG money for him, we should probably consider it.

Say 90 - 100 mill , get a good keeper in for say 20 - 35 mill and replenish with the rest.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Find the last few pages hilarious. He's under contract to 2027. He might get a move in summer of 2025 at the earliest I'd say. 

He deserves to play for a top club if we've not progressed enough in next two seasons. 

Contracts mean absolutely nothing anymore. If he wants to leave in the summer he’ll leave. Also in two seasons he’ll be pushing 34

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Less about " Player Power " in Emis case for me.

It's more a case of not wanting to keep a player who wants to move on, and maybe some sort of gentlemans agreement or mutual respect.

Dunno.

Honestly, if we can get BIG money for him, we should probably consider it.

Say 90 - 100 mill , get a good keeper in for say 20 - 35 mill and replenish with the rest.

I'd be extremely happy with something like 60 mill.

3 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

I'd be happy with raya as a replacement if we had to sell emi. Think he'd suit the playing out from the back.

The price they would ask would be at least 30m probably 40 and there is NO WAY he is better than the Simon or the valencia keeper i mentioned a page or two back

Â