Emiliano Martínez

hippo

24 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

They'll be trying all sorts of silliness over the next year.

They're in huge trouble. Then and their awful fans (also see Barca) needed the super league to happen. When it didn't they decided they'd keep spending anyway and have put themselves on the brink of collapse.

I'd offer them £2m for McKennie and remind them we'll take his wages off their hands.

Yeah they will push it as much as they can, the idea that they are too big to fail and too much of an institution to not exist anymore. It's really hard to see a way out for them that means they stay in Serie A even if they stay afloat though. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'd have McKennie for sure. Sell Sanson and McGinn and bring McKennie in. 

Judging by the minutes Mcginn is earning I’d say he is very much in Emery’s plans.  But yes would definitely have McKennie here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Has a villa player ever won the world cup?

Don't think so.

We've had a few losing semi-finalists... Platty, Vlaar, Alpay.

Emi going for history.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Amed said:

He’s not going to make the Liverpool game is??! 18th Dec final…. He’ll need sometime off..Ffs. Just give the 3 points to the scousers now given our no.2

its 8 days later...

9 minutes ago, Oaks said:

its 8 days later...

If they win it, I doubt he'll be sober for a couple of days and then he has to fly back, prepare and play. Not happening.

Our only hope from that point of view is that they lose the semi and they let him leave early and give their 2nd choice a game in the 3rd place match.

Personally, I'd rather he won the World Cup and missed one match for us. Pretty sure Emi and the club would have the same view 

• Like 2

I think he'd be a big doubt to playing boxing day.

Especially since I don't think he'll have to worry about his job being in jeopardy with Olsen between the sticks.

Just have to crack on with Olsen as best we can.

He said he played against Brighton even tho injured and people didn’t want him playing.

He genuinely loves the Villa, I wouldn’t be so quick to think he isn’t gunna play.

Saying that the come down from such a high if they win the WC would be hard to gain focus.

• Like 1

Â