Matty Cash

paul514

1 hour ago, Thug said:

I didn't think you were allowed to speak to a player without a clubs permission?

So if we haven't agreed a deal with forest, there's no agreement with the player.  Not officially anyway.

Forest could’ve given the club permission to speak to him prior to us agreeing a fee with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadridVilla said:

Fee not agreed but personal terms agreed already, this has already been reported. By no means does this mean the deal isn't happening and it may still be close.

It might have been reported but it certainly wasn’t the case yesterday, that may or may not have changed today but I think the reports are the usual case of people filling in the blanks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It might have been reported but it certainly wasn’t the case yesterday, that may or may not have changed today but I think the reports are the usual case of people filling in the blanks.

Have to say it does seem like the reporting is varied to say the least. No guarantees that the reporting is accurate at all, except the persuasiveness of their writing and their journalistic integrity (whatever that counts for these days)

5 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Have to say it does seem like the reporting is varied to say the least. No guarantees that the reporting is accurate at all, except the persuasiveness of their writing and their journalistic integrity (whatever that counts for these days)

In the case of the BBC naff all. 

10 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Honestly, I don’t think it exists these days.

Despite what people think so so little leaks these days on transfers, trust me on that one. 
99% of the stuff in the press is either guess work or speculation built upon other media speculation.

47 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Despite what people think so so little leaks these days on transfers, trust me on that one. 
99% of the stuff in the press is either guess work or speculation built upon other media speculation.

Seems to be especially important to NSWE, Purslow and Lange to stop leaks as well. 

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

Thought we were preparing to prepare but that was an advancement on thinking to prepare for preparing

after all "Prepared" is our motto.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

This happens every single window.

The press either guess a target or get wind of one, then they trip over themselves to deliver the next development often getting way way ahead of things. Then they throw out imagines stumbling blocks when their timescale proves to be BS, then magic it’s back on when reality catches up.

I’ve seen this so many times where the press are claiming stuff that just isn’t true and is ahead of negotiations. 

I don’t think the accusation above is justified or evidenced. I’m not concerned, transfers are complexed at any time but this window more than ever.

we should only trust "smoke signals from Barr Beacon  & Pidgeons".....the good old days.

Edited by TRO

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm scared to open this, looks like Malware ffs

I can assure you it's not, it's a Google image search that I copied and pasted from chrome.

Unsure of how else to post it buddy.

Edited by yayoboy
Think I have amended the link...

22 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

You seriously expect us to believe that 1% of what those muppets write is true?

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Terry, Smith, Cash, Shakespeare.

Job done. 

0063C7ED-D04F-4C30-AEF1-B7C4F1212B9F.jpeg

Probably just the management and backroom staff having dinner and everyone is jumping on people they don't recognise saying it's someone else.

• Like 1

Â