alreadyexists

On 30/01/2024 at 00:59, Pongo Waring said:

How did he do when he came on?

Pure Profit potential?

Not sure he counts. He played a senior game for Exeter

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

How has he done so far tonight?

He's been okay - busy - much of Newcastle's best stuff has come down the other side, but I think that's down to both Barnes and blondie playing down that side.

He's been steady in what could be a huge Blackburn night.

I think they've made all of their subs, so it looks like they trust him enough for 120 minutes. 

I wonder if he'd take a penalty.?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's been good in the extra time. Taken a lot of responsibility.

Except for teeing up Newcastle with an error in the box. Learning curve, though, and that's why he's there. 

It bodes well that he could hang with premier league opposition for 120 minutes. 

• Like 2

His performance against Newcastle, has put a smile on my face....to add to that, Tim has been given a huge boost, from the comments from john McGinn....so these academy boys are filling out, and gaining maturity.

all good news.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Came on after 20 minutes today. Not sure if he’s been injured before or just not selected 

Had a quick look at a Blackburn forum; he's been played not at LB/LWB and generally been a bit slated for it.  Apparently came on for their injured LB against Sunderland annnd....

"I don't think it's any surprise that with the much more athletic Chrisene replacing Pickering, Sunderland are no longer trying long diagonal balls over our LB."
"I thought Chrisene was very good too."
"Chrisene made a massive difference at LB - Pickering's lack of pace was killing us."
" I would say Pickering getting injured helped too ss Chrisene is a much stronger lad. Think that along with Szmodics back to goal scoring was the big difference today. Superb result!"
"The centre backs were very good, Brittain was fine and Chrisene adjusted to the game very impressively."

Maybe he plays at LB from now on given the injury.

• Like 1

On 12/02/2024 at 15:41, Zatman said:

Not sure he counts. He played a senior game for Exeter

All that matters is what we paid for him so it would be pretty much pure profit 

Â