Ben Chrisene

alreadyexists

Was reported we were leading the race a couple of weeks ago but great that we seem to be building a very exciting youth set up.

Report: Aston Villa primed to land Exeter City wonderkid Ben Chrisene

Published on August 5, 2020

Aston Villa are reportedly set to win the race for Exeter City youngster Ben Chrisene.

According to Devon Live, the Premier League side have stolen a march on the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea, who were both strongly linked with the midfielder

The Reds are said to have previously invited him to Anfield to watch a Champions League game as a VIP, while it’s claimed Frank Lampard actually contacted the youngster personally.

Chrisene made his debut for the League Two side in August 2019, becoming the club’s youngest ever player at 15 years seven months and one day, beating Ethan Ampadu’s record.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-aston-villa-primed-to-land-exeter-city-wonderkid-ben-chrisene/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

And again not much talk of this in the media. It would appear they have ZERO info on our transfer plans. 

We are really filling the academy at the moment. 

I think it has been. I read about this several weeks ago. It was a lot of talk about it when we got linked to Olli Watkins way back, due to them both coming from the Exeter setup. 

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

I think it has been. I read about this several weeks ago. It was a lot of talk about it when we got linked to Olli Watkins way back, due to them both coming from the Exeter setup. 

Do we have a link to Exeter?

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I must have missed the earlier links. My bad.

Still chuffed, we seem to be taking our a academy very seriously which I’m really pleased about. We’ve got some very talented young players

Hopefully, we can get some senior ones to match

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I must have missed the earlier links. My bad.

Still chuffed, we seem to be taking our a academy very seriously which I’m really pleased about. We’ve got some very talented young players

Looking at a lot of those we released this summer from our youth setup who have been "highly rated" means that we have much better prospects incoming.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Teams are buying highly rated youngsters all the time. I wouldn’t get to excited about it.

We seem to be taking our academy very seriously now though. Time will tell if it pays off but it’s pretty exciting nonetheless. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

We seem to be taking our academy very seriously now though. Time will tell if it pays off but it’s pretty exciting nonetheless. 

Speak to any football fan and they will say the same thing about their club. There’s a lot of young talent out there. Whether they make it in the top flight is a different story.

• Like 1

Â