Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Grown men in here and i use that term loosely...fapping over rashica again for the 2nd year running..

Its like some mad cult...he aint coming to villa..and never was...good night vienna!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Grown men in here and i use that term loosely...fapping over rashica again for the 2nd year running..

Its like some mad cult...he aint coming to villa..and never was...good night vienna!

16 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

We need to grow up.......

but its better than tik tok

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You need to sort your algorithm out...

Adult Tik Tok.... if you know...you know...lol

didn't know there was one?....I'm out of my depth now😃

I'm old, you know.

Isn't the fun part of the summer window being able to talk about the rumours flying around? BS or not?

So far ive seen links to patson daka, rashica, berge, mcneil, tyrick mitchell, buendia, loftus cheek, tammy and probably a few more im forgetting. Wherever the links come from, we are so good at keeping our cards close to our chest that most lonks will end up being nonsense.

The fact some posters are treating some rumours as gospel and some as rubbish, when the only ones who know for sure are dean and co, is pretty laughable.

Just enjoy the madness

• Like 1