Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

59 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm surprised we can't get a different training gear sponsor to get more money.  I guess it's not that lucrative for a club our level.

I would like to at least guess that we float the idea to cazoo whilst in negotiations and it ends up that they give us an extra million or two to have both

£8m will get you the shirts, £10m will get you the lot kind of thing, not sure how far down the table you have to go and still find teams with separate deals

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

And this bad boy. Gone up in size though thanks to peoples suggestions. My away and 3rd top last year were L. After covid sitting at home I've gone XL... just in case. 

20200818_190102.jpg

That is a beauty. Would love that as an away. 
I know people have not been too keen on Kappa but I think the designs this year, are really good. Can’t wait for the away and the third.

Edited by alreadyexists

2 hours ago, choffer said:

First purchase from the new range. Just love it. Interesting to see how it sizes up. 

005D2752-67BF-4FFD-855A-A9B0310EBEFE.jpeg

I’ll be interested to see what you (or anyone on here) report back about training wear sizing. I’m interested in getting the baby blue version of the above, but would like some feedback about sizing first. I sized up from L to XL in last year’s kit. Definitely do the same for the training wear?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I’ll be interested to see what you (or anyone on here) report back about training wear sizing. I’m interested in getting the baby blue version of the above, but would like some feedback about sizing first. I sized up from L to XL in last year’s kit. Definitely do the same for the training wear?

I sized up for last year's jacket too. I think it's a safe bet to size up for anything Kappa.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, choffer said:

First purchase from the new range. Just love it. Interesting to see how it sizes up. 

005D2752-67BF-4FFD-855A-A9B0310EBEFE.jpeg

Big fan of this. What time of year does the training range usually go on sale? I'm a tight arse

9 minutes ago, crimski said:

Big fan of this. What time of year does the training range usually go on sale? I'm a tight arse

If it’s anything like the last couple of years, all the nice training kit is long gone before the sales. 

Â