Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

45 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Yup that’s an identical design. Camo it is. Will be weird watching a game but only being able to see 11 players. 

Camo? It looks more like a night-time screenshot from Minecraft. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

That bottom one would be a beautiful away shirt. 

I think looking at wave one of the training kits that came with the home kit launch it pretty much confirms the black away kit

its whether or not the white one confirms the light coloured 3rd kit, especially with the grey sponsor, that's the colour scheme from the cammo kit less the blue and yellow collar

Edited by villa4europe

Don't really like the big sponsor across training gear but otherwise it's very nice. Saw this close up on Twitter earlier that makes the light blue one look even better in terms of the colour and finer details:

• Like 2

Just now, Wezbid said:

The 2nd white one was the one I meant. Villa4Europe has edited the post and added a load more. Swine! 😄

It's a gorgeous top. Reminds me of our Luke away shirt from 18/19, which happens to be my favourite away shirt ever.

58 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Don't really like the big sponsor across training gear but otherwise it's very nice. Saw this close up on Twitter earlier that makes the light blue one look even better in terms of the colour and finer details:

thats a different top to the one shown above - and i dont see it in the training range in the club shop. Are we sure this isnt a third kit leak?

also, the training gear this year is absolutely class - especially love the qtr zip tops. Dont know how i feel walking around with the word "cazoo" across my belly though. little bit dumb looking

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

thats a different top to the one shown above - and i dont see it in the training range in the club shop. Are we sure this isnt a third kit leak?

also, the training gear this year is absolutely class - especially love the qtr zip tops. Dont know how i feel walking around with the word "cazoo" across my belly though. little bit dumb looking

I was under the impression it was the below but could be wrong:

https://shop.avfc.co.uk/en/aston-villa-player-training-1/4-zip-sky/p-3491117857303121+z-931-3170162742?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r4c0:po-12

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

image.jpeg.5bf485a1a99973e9557c607b6221d3b0.jpeg

might go and buy this now... it’s lovely! 😍 

Edit: I’ve bought it!! With 10% with the Villa Report Code 

VILLAREPORT10

Just gone and purchased this one myself along with a few of the other new pieces.

Thanks for the code mate.  :thumb:

• Like 1

Â