Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

50 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t doubt the quality isn’t great, but I think that’s photoshopped. 

Nope not photoshopped at all the bloke has put others on of his son’s kit 

12 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Now if this turns out to be the 3rd strip then they need to have plenty in stock 😍

That's not a 3rd kit imo 

That's a good away kit but not out there enough for a 3rd, if we have the black away kit then what's the purpose of that blue kit? 

12 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Now if this turns out to be the 3rd strip then they need to have plenty in stock 😍

Think that's based on the kit the women played in against Arsenal but i think that was just a training top. Doubt they would have let them play in a kit before they announced it 

• Like 1

It’s a GK kit likely?

also, sometimes the edges of the logos don’t get finished by heat transfer. I had a Benteke when we had the white/purple quarter kit where the B wasn’t pressed down. This is why god invented tea towels and irons so you can DIY. 

Did anyone go in the club shop to get it? Were you able to try on (and then presume they take them off the shelf)? Didn't get one last year as wasn't a big fan of any design but not sure what size i am in kappa. 

19 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

Did anyone go in the club shop to get it? Were you able to try on (and then presume they take them off the shelf)? Didn't get one last year as wasn't a big fan of any design but not sure what size i am in kappa. 

Rule of thumb seems to be whatever size you think you are, go up a size for Kappa.

6 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Rule of thumb seems to be whatever size you think you are, go up a size for Kappa.

I agree with this, my top turned up yesterday, I ordered large, I am normally a medium.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

I agree with this, my top turned up yesterday, I ordered large, I am normally a medium.

I found out when I ordered our light blue away and green third kit for £18 each on the online store during lockdown. I’m usually a medium so ordered that size and am now going to give the away top to my 13 year old nephew. 😂 Bizarrely, the third kit fits much easier but I’m not too comfortable in it.

I’ll be going large from now on for sure.

• Haha 1

Â