Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

training kit, bit boring compared to last years

As I saw somebody say on Twitter, why have we got the sponsor logo on that, but no AVFC badge?

The blue sleeves over the shoulders is a terrible look. The badge is way too high. Who makes this kind of mistake?? The pinstripes are tacky, we should never have them. The black shirt is better but I think black shirts should only be the change shirt. The wonky shoulders from last season look improved but not fixed. 

The claret is still too close to hot pink for me and the blue is still too light.

2/10

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

How is it awful? I can understand not loving it or even liking it but I cannot see for the life of me how it can be awful.

Like anything in life woody some people will like it some will not. I personally thinks awful other love it. I prwfer the grey cameo looking one but others find it awful.

Matter of taste 👍

10 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Never been to new Snobs. Don’t need to go to know that old Snobs sh*ts all over it! End of!

I very nearly wrote the exact same post! 

• Haha 1

Just on the kit and the colour, the launch page for the kit says:

Our claret and blue colours have shaped the club’s past and they continue to be integral to the present as the 2020/21 jersey reflects supporters’ feedback on their favoured shade of claret.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/20-21-home-kit?utm_source=web&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=HomeKit2021

I just wanted to check if anyone here was involved in feedback on their favourite shade of claret?

Personally, I think the shade of claret is pretty good, I've no problems with it, but the feedback they sought and used didn't come through the Fans Consultancy Group and I haven't seen any sort of feedback request about shirts on this or any other fan website, nor did I receive an email asking me for feedback, or hear of any other focus groups organised by Kappa or the club, did anyone else here provide feedback on their favoured shade of claret?

Against most opinions but I have always liked the high badges and sponsor design that kappa have used on their shirts prior to when they started with us. I think it looks continental, so I like the design. Given how fussy most are with shirt design i think the have done a decent job. Personally I’d love to see something different to the standard claret body and blue arms, I think moving from this has produced some of my favourite shirts. 

As for the suspected 3rd shirt... it looks hideous, I love it. 

On 04/08/2020 at 14:51, villa89 said:

Still looks purple to me. It should much darker like red wine. 

What!!! Think you may need to get your eyes tested 🤣 

I think they've got it spot on and think that they've done a fantastic job.

Â