U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

He really is a **** tyrant. Who builds up tension and paves the way of violence like that. There's literally millions and millions of votes left and nothing is decided, yet he calls himself victorious. I so hope he loses this. Please make it so. 

36 minutes ago, Rodders said:

How th3 **** is it close? I **** despise Americans. The most retarded country on the planet bar none. Populated by millions of the most disgusting, deplorable ignorant awful human beings to have lived. Who looks at Trump and thinks ' yeah we like him'. Vile human scum.each and every single Trump voter to their core. Absolutely despicable..**** you America. **** nuke yourself out of existence please. 

It shouldn't even be remotely close. Pathetic nation.we are **** as a species. Just **** end now, world. There's no **** point when many millions of people are so constitutionally **** brain damaged. 

Hilary?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Can someone explain this to me like I'm a four year old licking a pritt stick.

What is it looking like at the moment?

Biden's Plan A was winning Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - this is still possible, because we don't have any real idea who is winning these states yet.

Biden's Plan B was winning Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and either Nebraska's 2nd district or Maine's 2nd district. We don't know much more here, except it looks likely that Biden has won Arizona.

Trump needed to win all of Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and then one out of Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona or Pennsylvania. As above, he looks like losing Arizona, and has won Iowa, Ohio and Florida, and is ahead in North Carolina. Georgia could be close, and if he loses that he probably loses the election.

TL;DR - we don't know yet, because we don't know the results in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Biden was favoured in all 3 before the election, and he needs to win at least 2.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Trump is up 8% in Ohio.

Many polls had Biden up 5 or 6.

To be honest, I think only Quinnipiac had Biden winning by that margin. The vast majority of polls had Trump winning Ohio, though usually only by 1 or 2 points, so it's still a major polling error.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

But really - how bad at campaigning is this party? How can they not beat this muppet? 

Because clearly a lot of that country are hateful words removed that actually want trump to be president. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Picking a candidate who is visibly senile?

I disagree that he his. (That's if you are serious and not being contentious for the sake of it.)

If you watch edited 10 second twitter clips he could look that way. But watch his town hall which replaced the 2nd debate. Calm, lucid, clear. Sure he has struggled with a stutter his whole life but he isn't senile.

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Loads of your adopted countrymen love this shit 🤷‍♂️

Yes - there are a lot of people over here who love to be sold any old shit. (Just watch the infomercials.)

Trump has just managed to sell himself as the anti-hero Politician and he has built on years of poor education, years of Fox news hate, and years of struggle for the average blue collar worker. He has then presented himself as a swashbuckling Messiah and a lot of people have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Perhaps the US is a victim of its own... something. I'm clutching at straws tbh.

Â