U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

I would love to see a link to a statement from Antifa calling for anything, principally because they're not a centralized organization. But people who act.undet that moniker couldn't give two **** for the Dems.

The Dems baling out rioters? You're referring to the MFF? If so, that's nonsense - do some research. If not, I'd love to see some evidence.

This is the issue - something with a seed of truth gets distorted and spread while the spreaders do zero research. You're part of the problem.

White bourgeois kids burning down people's livelihoods was the problem, but if you wanna blame me, crack on fella.

1 minute ago, Vancvillan said:

And he just claimed victory.

Don't count more ballots as that would be fraud.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of the North Americas.

He's stealing the election right before our eyes, after previously telling everyone he'd do it.

He should be going to prison. Instead he's getting 4 more years. And if he's still alive at the end of them, he'll be trying to find a way to get a third term.

Earlier I was thinking "why are there so many stupid people in the USA?".

Then I remembered the Tories keep getting elected so it's the same here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Fox are actually slamming him for his behavior (although slightly excited about it all at the same time.)

That combination of pearl clutching and titillation has become their signature...

• Like 1

He told people, sabotaged postal voting, then packed the supreme court. It should never have been able to get this far. The republican party is more interested in power at all costs than democracy, this was always their plan.

1 minute ago, Vancvillan said:

That combination of pearl clutching and titillation has become their signature...

They also always have the swooning couch ready for Lindsay (he's not gay and definitely not into under age boys allegedly no siree) Graham.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Trump's declaring victory in states that still have millions of votes to count.

I hate this man so much that it's unhealthy.

I hate him more than I hate the person who I hate most in the world 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

As frustrating as it is - and as much of a measure of the man as it is that this is what he's doing - you need to remember that this is a sign of weakness. He's doing this precisely *because* it doesn't look likely that he's going to win among the actual ballots cast.

Yeah, even if he'd actually won it he's lost now. The only winners from this are in Beijing and Moscow who want to contest the principal of democracy as the superior system of governance.

Â