Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Looks like the best prospect of the academy bunch.

Like his brother, consistency needed as he can go missing for a lot of matches, but hopefully that experience will come in time.

I think AJ’s the better player out of him and JJ. I think Emery will keep him around the squad next year rather than send him out on loan.

I think Archer and Philogene will be kept around too. 

5 minutes ago, burchy said:

I think AJ’s the better player out of him and JJ. I think Emery will keep him around the squad next year rather than send him out on loan.

JJ I think can make his living out of being a utility player. James Milner-lite that can be shuffled all around the pitch.

AJ I think will make his living in that final third. Even those first touch passes are just not something JJ does regularly. He has that vision and quick combo's approaching the box that are impossible for defenders.

• Like 4

JJ's engine and ability to run with the ball at speed will always make him useful at this level. AJ will need to up his physicality to get to his brother's level but I agree he has more natural talent. If he gets a physical boost like Grealish did around 22/23, he can become a very good player indeed.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

JJ's engine and ability to run with the ball at speed will always make him useful at this level. AJ will need to up his physicality to get to his brother's level but I agree he has more natural talent. If he gets a physical boost like Grealish did around 22/23, he can become a very good player indeed.

Exactly this. He needs to work on his upper body strength. Jacob is very hard to push off the ball. If Aaron can get to that sort of physique but with a better technique then he’s going places! 

• Like 1

I think he's getting bigger physically now like his brother did. I think Ramsey will be given a fair crack at impressing Emery in summer. Could be kept around for first half of next season to get some cup games and mins off bench. I suppose European football is a big decider on our squad size

• Like 1

10 hours ago, burchy said:

Way too early to make that assumption 

I would say he has the highest chance of success out of all our young players,  from the limited amount of games I have seen him play. He's a clever player on the ball, great  vision and finds a pass to match it, off the ball he finds space and gives his players an option to pass to him. More than anything  he wants to be involved, never hides and he's always on the move. No swaggering about. 

• Like 1

Â