Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Jack is actually annoying me.

Not releasing the ball quick enough, and making bad decisions, seems a bit blaze or billy big bollox almost. So far IMO.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes, single out the one player who putting himself about and getting on the end of everything for criticism. 

He tries, he's just a bit shit. I'm not singling him out, lots of our players are shit, it's why we're 19th, but people seem to constantly think he's going to come good, and I just don't see it.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

He tries, he's just a bit shit. I'm not singling him out, lots of our players are shit, it's why we're 19th, but people seem to constantly think he's going to come good, and I just don't see it.

But he's not shit, he's good and causing Sheffield no end of problems and holding the ball up well.  It's not just pinging back into our weak midfield. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

He’s scaring the hell out of them. We can play a simple ball up front and they can flap now.