The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Surely only ever served in school. it looked like nuclear waste, no Siree Bob was that ever going on my pudding

Yeah I've got no idea what the pink element was, people have tried telling me since that it was blancmange but I'm not having that.

Incidentally, 'chocolate crunch' definitely seems to be largely a school thing only, no real defined recipe's out there but a local farm shop around here sells it and I think it's about as close to what I remember it being that I've found anywhere.

I used to get kicked out of lessons before lunch purposely so I could go and be first in the queue for getting in the canteen on chocolate crunch days.......should tell you all you need to know about my life priorities.

• Haha 1

On 10/06/2020 at 10:05, NurembergVillan said:

I don't think even Alan Turing could figure out what that was.

That's pretty homophobic mate. 

How about we chemically castrate you and see how you like it? 

30 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah I've got no idea what the pink element was, people have tried telling me since that it was blancmange but I'm not having that.

No that was a different foul pink pudding

18 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So like.. I've just read through the last 10 pages or so and... there's just so much to go at.  I'm kinda paralysed as to where to start.

Do I have a go at @blandy first?  I mean.. that's a 30 minute piece of work right there.. and that isn't even criticising the **** food on show (which I have no problem with).  I'll start with the 4 things that jump out at me just to get something down on paper because it's giving me bad anxiety that I'll forget to later;

1. WHY YOU EATING A GODDAMNED DOOR KNOB FOR? 

2. CLEAN YOUR WALLS YOU ABSOLUTE TRAMP

3. WTAF IS THAT KNIFE/FORK COMBO?  YOU FIND THEM ON THE STREET DID YA?  STEAL THEM FROM A TRAMP?! HUH?!

And lastly 4.  SON, DID YOU SEXUALLY ASSAULT THAT FISH BEFORE CONSUMING IT'S DELICATE FLESH?  YOU SHOULD BE IN PRISON

And then like.. @Xela says this;

"No wonder I was a fat kid with shit teeth"

But now I feel as though it would be WAY too late to add on "Now you're just a fat man with no teeth, so what?" without sounding really needy for attention and that pisses me off.

Then you got serial dip-shit @Stevo985 telling me he didn't have a dinner bell or dinner ladies and I'm like "OMG COULD YOU BE ANYMORE OF A DICKWAD?!"

@mjmooney (or man-baby-pigeon-hybrid) slow eating at home because his momma doesn't trust him to eat at school - WHAT?!

Then you got @bickster eating some girls sick off the floor and being surprised enough it WASN'T NICE and now not able to eat it since? WELL DUHHH.

@Phil Silvers is aloud, instead of ALLOWED - and no one ( @mjmooney, I'm looking at you here, pigeon boy) correcting him?!  STANDARDS ARE SLIPPING PEOPLE.

@sidcow "I remember in infant school dinners imagining the horrible main course was poison and the apple crumble was medicine for the poison." 

Novax Fascism GIF - Novax Fascism RetardAlert GIFs

Holy shit I need a lie down. 

Ban the bastardddxxxx

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Do I have a go at @blandy first?  I mean.. that's a 30 minute piece of work right there.. and that isn't even criticising the **** food on show (which I have no problem with).  I'll start with the 4 things that jump out at me just to get something down on paper because it's giving me bad anxiety that I'll forget to later;

3. WTAF IS THAT KNIFE/FORK COMBO?  YOU FIND THEM ON THE STREET DID YA?  STEAL THEM FROM A TRAMP?! HUH?!

And lastly 4.  SON, DID YOU SEXUALLY ASSAULT THAT FISH BEFORE CONSUMING IT'S DELICATE FLESH?  YOU SHOULD BE IN PRISON

cry.jpg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I've grown into my shit teeth as an adult as I now possess a shit face.

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Nonsense. That is a liqueur. 

From Spruce Eats (aka serpentepedia):

Cordial Has a Few Meanings

Cordial and liqueur are often used interchangeably to described these sweet spirits, but cordial does have a few other meanings in the drink world.

• Cordial is often used to describe sweeter distilled spirits that are very dessert-like. You might see 'cordial' on labels for chocolate or cream spirits.
  • Cordial can be used to describe a nonalcoholic, syrupy drink such as a lime cordial or elderflower cordial. The word is used in this sense more often by w*nkers in the United Kingdom. In the past, this was used to describe a sweet medicinal tonic that was rather pleasant to take.

2 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

From Spruce Eats (aka serpentepedia):

Cordial Has a Few Meanings

Cordial and liqueur are often used interchangeably to described these sweet spirits, but cordial does have a few other meanings in the drink world.

• Cordial is often used to describe sweeter distilled spirits that are very dessert-like. You might see 'cordial' on labels for chocolate or cream spirits.
  • Cordial can be used to describe a nonalcoholic, syrupy drink such as a lime cordial or elderflower cordial. The word is used in this sense more often by w*nkers in the United Kingdom. In the past, this was used to describe a sweet medicinal tonic that was rather pleasant to take.

Who invented English huh? The clue is in the name.  If we say it's a syrupy non alcoholic fruit drink no one has an argument. 

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

So like.. I've just read through the last 10 pages or so and... there's just so much to go at.  I'm kinda paralysed as to where to start.

But now I feel as though it would be WAY too late to add on "Now you're just a fat man with no teeth, so what?" without sounding really needy for attention and that pisses me off.

Then you got serial dip-shit @Stevo985 telling me he didn't have a dinner bell or dinner ladies and I'm like "OMG COULD YOU BE ANYMORE OF A DICKWAD?!"

@mjmooney (or man-baby-pigeon-hybrid) slow eating at home because his momma doesn't trust him to eat at school - WHAT?!

Then you got @bickster eating some girls sick off the floor and being surprised enough it WASN'T NICE and now not able to eat it since? WELL DUHHH.

@Phil Silvers is aloud, instead of ALLOWED - and no one ( @mjmooney, I'm looking at you here, pigeon boy) correcting him?!  STANDARDS ARE SLIPPING PEOPLE.

@sidcow "I remember in infant school dinners imagining the horrible main course was poison and the apple crumble was medicine for the poison." 

Novax Fascism GIF - Novax Fascism RetardAlert GIFs

Holy shit I need a lie down. 

What the **** is a dinner bell?

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What the **** is a dinner bell?

The bell that sounds at the end of morning lessons that signifies its DINNER TIME

Don't tell us you were deprived of the sheer pleasure of hearing the Dinner Bell, teachers knew the rules, if the bell goes, you've completely lost the attention of the class. It was very closely followed by much hubub and the scraping of desks and chairs on the floor. An hour of freedom beckoned

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â