The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is that just a loose bit of batter south of the peas or have you done something abominable with a pickled onion?

🤣  Deep fried, battered pickled onion! Deviant genius or the sick, fevered, nightmare imaginings of a twisted mind?

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

🤣  Deep fried, battered pickled onion! Deviant genius or the sick, fevered, nightmare imaginings of a twisted mind?

Your Friday treats have given me culinary anxiety and battered trust issues!

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is that just a loose bit of batter south of the peas or have you done something abominable with a pickled onion?

happy kenneth williams GIF

• Haha 2

On 12/06/2021 at 10:40, OutByEaster? said:

Your Friday treats have given me culinary anxiety and battered trust issues!

5C88FF34-3F89-4044-96F4-CE76896316F6.jpeg
back to gravy and an onion. But went for Cod, for a change. Slightly overcooked, but satisfactorily moist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, blandy said:

back to gravy and an onion. But went for Cod, for a change. Slightly overcooked, but satisfactorily moist.

Saw the post, reminded me it was Friday, Input as expected

3 hours ago, blandy said:

That pickled onion appears to be blowing you a kiss this week! 

Lips Clown GIF by GwenCharles

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, blandy said:

The gravy is touching the fish. The pickled onion looks like it's been rescued from a museum and the fish looks like a battered lady-friend.

It's a no from me.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

the fish looks like a battered lady-friend.

😂 I must confess to thinking someone would notice that, but not the turn of phrase. They do have a habit of serving portions like that. It’s the second one in a few weeks

• Like 1

On 18/06/2021 at 15:13, blandy said:

What makes you think we want to keep seeing these monstrosities? You're like that mate in a WhatsApp group you have to threaten to ban unless they stop posting clearly unacceptable content. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What makes you think we want to keep seeing these monstrosities? You're like that mate in a WhatsApp group you have to threaten to ban unless they stop posting clearly unacceptable content. 

**** sake Blandy. You can’t sending these NSFW images. My grandson plays with my phone and this is not acceptable. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I haven’t got any mates. They threw me out of their WhatsApp group and unfriended me*

not true actually, they wouldn’t let me in, in the first place

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Tegis said:

Unsure if this is the right thread. VT will decide.

3 types of Pickled herring, spuds and chive-flowers from the garden, and a curious bird-killer.

vZdXhO8.jpg

3 different flavours of hell **** no on one plate is impressive 

• Thanks 1

Â