The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is that just a loose bit of batter south of the peas or have you done something abominable with a pickled onion?

🤣  Deep fried, battered pickled onion! Deviant genius or the sick, fevered, nightmare imaginings of a twisted mind?

2 hours ago, blandy said:

🤣  Deep fried, battered pickled onion! Deviant genius or the sick, fevered, nightmare imaginings of a twisted mind?

Your Friday treats have given me culinary anxiety and battered trust issues!

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is that just a loose bit of batter south of the peas or have you done something abominable with a pickled onion?

happy kenneth williams GIF

• Haha 2

On 12/06/2021 at 10:40, OutByEaster? said:

Your Friday treats have given me culinary anxiety and battered trust issues!

5C88FF34-3F89-4044-96F4-CE76896316F6.jpeg
back to gravy and an onion. But went for Cod, for a change. Slightly overcooked, but satisfactorily moist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• VT Supporter
21 minutes ago, blandy said:

back to gravy and an onion. But went for Cod, for a change. Slightly overcooked, but satisfactorily moist.

Saw the post, reminded me it was Friday, Input as expected

3 hours ago, blandy said:

That pickled onion appears to be blowing you a kiss this week! 

Lips Clown GIF by GwenCharles

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is that a fish of Sinbad's shoe? 

I’ve seen his boat, in Oman (allegedly his boat, anyway) if that helps.

20 hours ago, blandy said:

The gravy is touching the fish. The pickled onion looks like it's been rescued from a museum and the fish looks like a battered lady-friend.

It's a no from me.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

the fish looks like a battered lady-friend.

😂 I must confess to thinking someone would notice that, but not the turn of phrase. They do have a habit of serving portions like that. It’s the second one in a few weeks

• Like 1

On 18/06/2021 at 15:13, blandy said:

What makes you think we want to keep seeing these monstrosities? You're like that mate in a WhatsApp group you have to threaten to ban unless they stop posting clearly unacceptable content. 

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What makes you think we want to keep seeing these monstrosities? You're like that mate in a WhatsApp group you have to threaten to ban unless they stop posting clearly unacceptable content. 

**** sake Blandy. You can’t sending these NSFW images. My grandson plays with my phone and this is not acceptable. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I haven’t got any mates. They threw me out of their WhatsApp group and unfriended me*

not true actually, they wouldn’t let me in, in the first place

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Tegis said:

Unsure if this is the right thread. VT will decide.

3 types of Pickled herring, spuds and chive-flowers from the garden, and a curious bird-killer.

vZdXhO8.jpg

3 different flavours of hell **** no on one plate is impressive 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â