The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

9 hours ago, bickster said:

I think I've just stumbled upon an even more innappropriate use of gravy than fish

td6xyeeo2n771.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I don’t hate Pizza Hut for creating this, they are entitled to do this. Anyone ordering this, they go on the list after the fornicators, the slothful and couples that name their child Jaxcson. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, blandy said:

I can’t remember if I posted this before, but a friend/colleague (let’s call him Mark Keeley) used to have Pizza with carrots and gravy in the old works canteen. I’m almost certain that is what led to the building being demolished and replaced by a canteen that no longer made the eating of  such things possible.

and Mark going on to some register of sorts? 

Love the roast beef with sage and onion stuffing. Such a basic error. (says he who will put mint sauce on any roast dinner) 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

I had the papa John's or domino's Christmas Dinner one a few years back

Turkey, bacon, stuffing, cranberry sauce, I'm sure sprouts on it too and a red wine gravy base, was really disappointing, didn't really have any flavour, the red wine gravy was a non event 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Pineapple on pizza is perfectly acceptable 

But move away from the boring hawaiian and get some bbq / spicy chicken pizza with it on, much better 

nice on a bit of salty gammon too

image.jpeg.8057188b7859194f94ff63c52d4236fa.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Did Stan work in a chip van in Glasgow for a bit or has my befuddled brain made that up?

It does sound a bit unlikely.

WIlsons Burger Van in North Glasgow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â