Unidentified Flying Objects

Straggler

Pentagon releases three UFO videos taken by US Navy pilots

The Pentagon on Monday released three declassified videos that show US Navy pilots encountering what appear to be unidentified flying objects.

The grainy videos, which the Pentagon says depict “unexplained aerial phenomena”, were previously leaked, with some believing they show alien unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

The Pentagon said it released the footage to “to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real or whether or not there is more to the videos,” a statement on the Department of Defense website said.

“After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena,” the statement said.

So it is a UFO.  This does not mean it is alien of course it simply means that it is a flying object that they could not identify.  It is however something to speculate over that is not virus related.  I did enjoy the reaction of the Navy pilots, it does give the impression that whatever they saw was at least fantastic/unusual to them.

Until the inevitable response that it was the aliens who brought Covid19 to earth.

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Agreed, definitely aliens coming to suss our planet out before launching their take over. Have no fear though, once they’ve seen the state of America, they’ll soon be on their way. 

Take Me To Your Leader Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from ...

• Like 3

The footage for those that have not been on the link.  It is classic UFO stuff, all grainy, out of focus so no real detail or context for size and speed.  The big difference with this one is the Pentagon releasing the video and going "yeah we've no idea what it is either" or words to that effect.

44 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Thing is, if they ain’t aliens then wtf are they.

I saw these a while back, I mean it’s pretty much proof right and yet where’s the coverage?!

It isn't 'proof' of anything. It's evidence. 

Alien theories are like 'the god of the gaps' - religionists love to point out things for which science has (as yet) no explanation, and claim that it 'must be' the work of God. Then an explanation is found, and they move on to the next gap. 

That's old stuff now. The "To the stars academy" is fronted by Tom De Longe from Blink 182. Turns out he's made some friends that are privy to information regarding the US government's investigations into strange aerial phenomena. There was a six-part show on TV not so long back where the guy who was heading AATIP for the Pentagon had joined the research group fronted by De Longe. The guy actually interviewed all of the pilots involved and further stuff came to light regarding other people that had witnessed this stuff and a load more that hasn't been officially released but they told their stories which were pretty intriguing. One US Navy radar guy told how they went on manoeuvres to the gulf and a "fleet" of UAP's (they call them Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon now) followed them all the way to the gulf.

I am a believer that there is something other-worldly out there but also that the black ops programs are responsible for the bulk of mysterious stuff that is spotted.

Edited by Villarocker

Possibly related, possibly not. There was a huge black cat on my conservatory roof once. Like, proper escaped zoo puma sized thing. Size of a Labrador and jet black. It was so heavy the con roof was creaking. I’d gone out to confront it cos I’d presumed it was a burglar (yeah, cat burglar). 

To this day, my family think I’ve made it up for some weird reason.

I was stone cold sober, we stared at each other and then it sort of turned and jogged off. I’ve sort of gone over it again a few times to try and rationalise it, that I was exaggerating, or just surprised or sleepy or something. Logic tells me a panther on the loose in Barry might have got some media coverage. I’d be interested to know what I actually saw and why I think I saw Bagheera. But there it is, big cat story.

Oh, on the UFO’s, I’d put actual space ships visiting from space very low on the list of possibilities. 

• Like 2

Cards on the table I believe there is some form of alien life in our universe. I do not believe it to be intelligent. I do not believe an UFO is a space alien and similarly I do not believe that any intelligent alien life decided to make a rocket ship based on 1950s b movie designs and trudged light years across the galaxy to stick an anal probe up cletus jacksons arse. 
I wonder what the numbers are for alien abductions and sightings and if there is any correlation between those figures and slack jawed backward america. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It isn't 'proof' of anything. It's evidence. 

Alien theories are like 'the god of the gaps' - religionists love to point out things for which science has (as yet) no explanation, and claim that it 'must be' the work of God. Then an explanation is found, and they move on to the next gap. 

Okay cool, so what is it then?

Bear in mind the speed at which it's moving.

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Possibly related, possibly not. There was a huge black cat on my conservatory roof once. Like, proper escaped zoo puma sized thing. Size of a Labrador and jet black. It was so heavy the con roof was creaking. I’d gone out to confront it cos I’d presumed it was a burglar (yeah, cat burglar). 

To this day, my family think I’ve made it up for some weird reason.

I was stone cold sober, we stared at each other and then it sort of turned and jogged off. I’ve sort of gone over it again a few times to try and rationalise it, that I was exaggerating, or just surprised or sleepy or something. Logic tells me a panther on the loose in Barry might have got some media coverage. I’d be interested to know what I actually saw and why I think I saw Bagheera. But there it is, big cat story.

Oh, on the UFO’s, I’d put actual space ships visiting from space very low on the list of possibilities. 

I googled "big black pussy in Barry" into Google but I didn't see any felines..

Scared Family Guy GIF

THIS WAS AN OBVIOUS JOKE TO MAKE

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Okay cool, so what is it then?

Bear in mind the speed at which it's moving.

Not knowing what it is, is not proof it’s Marv the Martian.

It’s proof we haven’t worked out what it is yet.

Like we’ve slowly worked out asteroids and lightning and rainbows. We’ll get there. Some of them will be weather phenomenomenom. Some will be drones. Some will stay unexplained for a while.

• Like 1

Â