Unidentified Flying Objects

Straggler

58 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Growing up not far from the ranges on the epynt though meant we would often see flying objects with no markings and so on heading down valleys. First assumption is usually the raf testing something weird again. Especially if they were grey and being chased

One tiny addendum on that. The RAF don’t test flying things with “no markings” on them. Even secret stuff has markings. Sometimes the markings may not be as readily apparent as on other aircraft, but they are there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blandy said:

One tiny addendum on that. The RAF don’t test flying things with “no markings” on them. Even secret stuff has markings. Sometimes the markings may not be as readily apparent as on other aircraft, but they are there.

So you're saying it was definitely aliens then 😀 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

20 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

do you pose the same question to religious people? 

Probably question there mental capacity. My assumption is people really into space aliens toke as well. Do you?

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

epynt 

EPYNT! EPYNT!

EPYNT! EPYNT!

EPYNT! EPYNT!

EPYNT! EPYNT!

Top terrace chant round these parts, no particular reason, I think it was just easy to remember the words for those guys that struggle with Ysbeidiau Heilog. Four sets of two, then shut up like it never happened.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Probably question there mental capacity. My assumption is people really into space aliens toke as well. Do you?

Yeah I do to be honest and yes I get the correlation (stereotypically at least anyway).

But all jokes aside I’d say it’s a nailed on certainty that it exists, whether it frequents earth in a flying saucer or not is another convo but given the size and scale of the universe it has to be inevitable that we’re not the only living things around.

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah I do to be honest and yes I get the correlation (stereotypically at least anyway).

But all jokes aside I’d say it’s a nailed on certainty that it exists, whether it frequents earth in a flying saucer or not is another convo but given the size and scale of the universe it has to be inevitable that we’re not the only living things around.

Some good friends of mine who hold a similar view smoke heavily too. They are more open to alternative thought than me. They also listen to reggae so their opinion is worth nought. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Some good friends of mine who hold a similar view smoke heavily too. They are more open to alternative thought than me. They also listen to reggae so their opinion is worth nought. 

I don’t think it’s alternative thought though is it, 30+ years ago maybe but we’re becoming more aware of the vastness of the universe all the time and more and more earth-like planets are being identified, and we haven’t even scratched the surface really.

Putting aside the absence of proof either way, I’d say it’s more alternative thinking now to still consider us as being the centre of all things.

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Ah, now wait a minute.

The probability of there being some other form of sentient life somewhere in the universe.

And the probability of UFOs being alien visitors to earth. 

Two very different things. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Ah, now wait a minute.

The probability of there being some other form of sentient life somewhere in the universe.

Indeed, which is exactly what I said in the post you responded to(?).

37 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Ah, now wait a minute.

Also if there hadn't been such a freak accident that wiped the dinosaurs off the planet, would intelligent life even have developed on earth?  The chances of these videos being aliens is miniscule.

Edited by sharkyvilla

33 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Indeed, which is exactly what I said in the post you responded to(?).

Yes, you did. But back on page 1, you said:

Thing is, if they ain’t aliens then wtf are they.

I saw these a while back, I mean it’s pretty much proof right and yet where’s the coverage?!

23 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Also if there hadn't been such a freak accident that wiped the dinosaurs off the planet, would intelligent life even have developed on earth?  The chances of these videos being aliens is miniscule.

There was an excellent fact doing the rounds the other day about the Stegosaurus, T Rex and the invention of the i-pad.

It was something like, Stegosaurus was 150 million years ago, whereas T Rex, if you put your i-pad on a desk there’s no way he could pick it up.

There’s more than 10 billion galaxies in the observable universe! The number of stars in a galaxy varies, but assuming an average of 100 billion stars per galaxy means that there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's 1 billion trillion) stars in the observable universe.
Each star will likely have its own orbiting planetary system containing god knows how many planets. Only planets that are in the so called Goldilocks zone could possibly support some kind of life. But that’s still an insane number of opportunities for life to exist. It is a different question to that of intelligent life visiting earth, but the probability of it existing elsewhere makes it almost certain, for me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think if extra terrestrial life had bothered to come all the way here we’d either know about it, or they’d have destroyed us. 

Unexplained flying stuff is not proof of aliens. 

What if we do know about it by those seeing them but those in governments downplay it because they have ulterior motives? Also, why would an alien race want to destroy us? Not all races of life may be as destructive and evil as ours. 

I agree that all unexplained flying stuff is alien to our planet. Most of it is more than likely stuff that black ops projects have created. 

When was the first sighting of a UFO?

What has happened is that its a general acceptance now that a UFO will be saucer shaped and the alien will be grey/green and be bipedal with large eyes. 

Its almost if we have been programmed to accept that this is what they will look like if/when they arrive :ph34r:

aliens.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=

40 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s more than 10 billion galaxies in the observable universe! The number of stars in a galaxy varies, but assuming an average of 100 billion stars per galaxy means that there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's 1 billion trillion) stars in the observable universe.
Each star will likely have its own orbiting planetary system containing god knows how many planets. Only planets that are in the so called Goldilocks zone could possibly support some kind of life. But that’s still an insane number of opportunities for life to exist. It is a different question to that of intelligent life visiting earth, but the probability of it existing elsewhere makes it almost certain, for me. 

I'm sure that Stephen Hawking said that it's highly probable that life exists outside of our planet because of the mathematics involved. 

• Like 3

Just now, Xela said:

When was the first sighting of a UFO?

What has happened is that its a general acceptance now that a UFO will be saucer shaped and the alien will be grey/green and be bipedal with large eyes. 

Its almost if we have been programmed to accept that this is what they will look like if/when they arrive :ph34r:

aliens.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=

"flying saucers" and alike are seen in paintings from hundreds of years ago. Alien-like creatures are found painted/carved in ancient cave-dwellings all over the world. It's not a modern day phenomena. 

Â