NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Ravens Flock is now apparently managed by "Fred"...

Still above me in the league

I genuinely think I have a very decent line up. Can't buy a win though! 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Still above me in the league

I genuinely think I have a very decent line up. Can't buy a win though! 

Nor me, another **** tonight, Patriots D playing like dicks

8 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Hadn't realised you picked up then dropped Herbert.... oops

I assume he had a stellar night?

Also, surprised to wake up to a W, was not expecting that.

Edited by rjw63

I you want a higher rating in Yahoo Fantasy, I'd try to win as many games as possible, because losing will drop your rating. 

Not that it really matters, though!

None of this matters!

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

So a whole host of top level players have been dropped to the wire. 🤨

Are they fair game or are we going to agree to leave them?

I don't think we can agree to leave them because keeping track of who they are could cause further arguments.

Also, what if 'Fred' (who doesn't appear to be active on these boards and therefore won't see us agree to leave them) suddenly starts playing and snaps them all up?

Just my two cents.

EDIT: Looking at it, about three worthwhile players have been made available... so whatever 😂

Edited by Beastmix
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Also, what if 'Fred' (who doesn't appear to be active on these boards and therefore won't see us agree to leave them) suddenly starts playing and snaps them all up?

There is no "Fred"

Somebody in the league tried to enter a 2nd team and got busted. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

There is no "Fred"

Somebody in the league tried to enter a 2nd team and got busted. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

I can't imagine anyone doing that? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I can't imagine anyone doing that? 

It's been done before but it doesn't matter anyway. 

I was getting trade offers for players so just released them into the wild rather favour anybody in particular.  It was only the Pittsburgh D that ranked near the top of it's position anyway.

Just look at it as a lot of guys coming back from IR.

PS Screw you Alex.

16 hours ago, Beastmix said:

I don't think we can agree to leave them because keeping track of who they are could cause further arguments.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: Looking at it, about three worthwhile players have been made available... so whatever 😂

I think we should leave them.

Ravens Flock cannot add to.their team or even change the lineup as the commissioner locked it.

wait it was @Brumerican who dropped all his players rather than Ravens Flock?

I appreciate your stance and distaste for Ravensflock but dropping all your players makes the situation worse not better for the rest of us.

Its not only Pittsburg D top of ranking. Cook is a top 5 player, DK maybe top 5 in his position. Taylor is a workhorse RB.

I guess the league needs to be cancelled

• Like 1

if ravens flock was someone's second team, then surely we would have seen some dodgy trades? we haven't seen any to my knowledge. they clearly aren't active at all.

i appreciate people being annoyed but at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun isn't it? not worth getting worked up about. personally i've got some claims in but if people agree to leave the players alone then i'll remove them. 

Â