NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

Just now, LancsVillan said:

Yep think you should it's the fairest option

All Brumerican's dropped players should stay off limits, in the spirit of the game

• Like 4

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Is there no way to boot the fella who has gone rogue?

No

@kkr locked his team meaning he can't change it or sign FA's or waivers. Apparently you can't boot a team once the season starts as per yahoo rules.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

No

@kkr locked his team meaning he can't change it or sign FA's or waivers. Apparently you can't boot a team once the season starts as per yahoo rules.

Teams can be replaced or rather ownership transferred, but not removed once the league has drafted.

On 31/10/2020 at 11:13, Beastmix said:

I haven't put in for any of them. Watch somebody take one or two though.

We should probably list them here so we can keep track over the coming weeks.

EDIT: I've gone through it and, if we're leaving them, these are the non-selectable players:

QB - Lamar Jackson
RB - Dalvin Cook
RB - Jonathan Taylor
RB - Joshua Kelley
WR - Keelan Cole
WR - Laviksa Shenault
WR - Diontae Johnson
WR - DK Metcalf
TE - Dallas Goedert
K - Daniel Carlson
DEF - Pittsburgh

I just snapped up Cook wondering why he was on waivers, ill drop him now!

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

Easiest thing would be for him to re-sign them all and bench them like he did

I thought he was stepping away to deal with other issues.  If that's the case why is he still messing around with his roster?  Care to explain @Brumerican?

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

Could be all over for me till next season in under 2hrs...  

All depends on @Xelaand @Dante_Lockhart doing the right thing 

I'll drop him to waivers now (he is on my bench currently as my QB has already played this week - Bridgewater)

• Like 1

@Dante_Lockhart I have benched Dk Metcalf for the WR on your bench and benched Jonathan Taylor so you will need to pick another up for your match this week.

I'll re-sign all of Brumericans dropped players to his roster once possible and lock him out also.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kkr said:

@Dante_Lockhart I have benched Dk Metcalf for the WR on your bench and benched Jonathan Taylor so you will need to pick another up for your match this week.

I'll re-sign all of Brumericans dropped players to his roster once possible and lock him out also.

ya gotta laugh I suppose!

20 minutes ago, kkr said:

I thought he was stepping away to deal with other issues.  If that's the case why is he still messing around with his roster?  Care to explain @Brumerican?

I already have.

1 minute ago, kkr said:

8 weeks after I asked you to ... You realise Ravens Flock has 3 wins right ? 

Where was your concern 9 weeks ago ?

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

I already have.

8 weeks after I asked you to ... You realise Ravens Flock has 3 wins right ? 

Where was your concern 9 weeks ago ?

You said you were stepping away to focus on other issues, so why are you still manipulating your roster in week 8?  How do you know you are getting trade offers if you were supposed to be stepping away?  If you are getting trade offers, why did you feel compelled to release them as opposed to doing nothing at all?

What does locking your team have to do with RavensFlock win rate?  They have been locked since whoever it was (most likely yourself) had a fit about them making roster moves to add a QB etc that they didnt draft.  As a member of Villatalk I took you on your word that you were stepping away from the league, so obviously that was a mistake on my part.

I don't know who Ravens flock is or why he has interloped into the league and not responded to any attempts at contact.  If its a second account then shame on whoever it is tarnishing things this season, but at the end of the day its a **** fantasy football league with no money on the line.  Its supposed to be a laugh.  I wouldn't get so worked up about it.  Deal with the bullshit and move on.

I have a life so sorry pal, getting to the bottom of who Ravens flock is because its got you so wound up, just isn't anywhere near my priority list.  Thanks for doing all you can to make things worse at every opportunity though.  Classy.

Just now, kkr said:

You said you were stepping away to focus on other issues, so why are you still manipulating your roster in week 8?  How do you know you are getting trade offers if you were supposed to be stepping away?  If you are getting trade offers, why did you feel compelled to release them as opposed to doing nothing at all?

What does locking your team have to do with RavensFlock win rate?  They have been locked since whoever it was (most likely yourself) had a fit about them making roster moves to add a QB etc that they didnt draft.  As a member of Villatalk I took you on your word that you were stepping away from the league, so obviously that was a mistake on my part.

I don't know who Ravens flock is or why he has interloped into the league and not responded to any attempts at contact.  If its a second account then shame on whoever it is tarnishing things this season, but at the end of the day its a **** fantasy football league with no money on the line.  Its supposed to be a laugh.  I wouldn't get so worked up about it.  Deal with the bullshit and move on.

I have a life so sorry pal, getting to the bottom of who Ravens flock is because its got you so wound up, just isn't anywhere near my priority list.  Thanks for doing all you can to make things worse at every opportunity though.  Classy.

If doing commissioner stuff isn't a priority then why be commissioner ?

I only agreed to step aside on the basis Ravens Flocked was locked out so the numbers were even . That STILL hasn't happened or they wouldn't have 3 wins would they ?  They are clearly still active and on the wind up judging by the latest avatar change on Yahoo.

Maybe I am ticked off but that's because you have literally done nothing in almost 3 months . Like I said we could have used this concern from you a while back when I brought it up BEFORE the draft ?  

Being an absent commissioner has made things far worse than anything I have done dude.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

If doing commissioner stuff isn't a priority then why be commissioner ?

I only agreed to step aside on the basis Ravens Flocked was locked out so the numbers were even . That STILL hasn't happened or they wouldn't have 3 wins would they ?  They are clearly still active and on the wind up judging by the latest avatar change on Yahoo.

Maybe I am ticked off but that's because you have literally done nothing in almost 3 months . Like I said we could have used this concern from you a while back when I brought it up BEFORE the draft ?  

Being an absent commissioner has made things far worse than anything I have done dude.

Being a commissioner to a fantasy football league on villatalk isnt a priority in my life right now, sorry to not meet your standards here.  I've already said i'm stepping away at the end of the season so you can go ahead and set up your own league, that should cheer you up.

I have been commissioner since the start nearly 10 years ago and have retained that position as it is usually very light touch to the extent that a free to play league amoung footie fans pretty much runs itself due to the lack of drama and nonsense and no one has raised any concerns during that time. 

Ravensflock has been locked out of roster additions/changes since you whined about him adding a QB after the draft.

I've enjoyed running the league until this season and that's the result of an interloper and a saboteur, so i'll happily move on and not participate next season.

Just now, kkr said:

Being a commissioner to a fantasy football league on villatalk isnt a priority in my life right now, sorry to not meet your standards here.  I've already said i'm stepping away at the end of the season so you can go ahead and set up your own league, that should cheer you up.

I have been commissioner since the start nearly 10 years ago and have retained that position as it is usually very light touch to the extent that a free to play league amoung footie fans pretty much runs itself due to the lack of drama and nonsense and no one has raised any concerns during that time. 

Ravensflock has been locked out of roster additions/changes since you whined about him adding a QB after the draft.

I've enjoyed running the league until this season and that's the result of an interloper and a saboteur, so i'll happily move on and not participate next season.

If raising a major concern is "whining" then you probably weren't the guy for the job to be honest . You may want to go back and read posts from the days just BEFORE the draft.  You will see I was actively trying to prevent this.

You did nothing and you need to own that a little bit rather than throw a hissy.

Â