NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

If raising a major concern is "whining" then you probably weren't the guy for the job to be honest . You may want to go back and read posts from the days just BEFORE the draft.  You will see I was actively trying to prevent this.

You did nothing and you need to own that a little bit rather than throw a hissy.

The major concern being that we may have an interloper/cheater?  Yes its an issue and no i don't have time to conduct a full on investigation into who has signed up to a fantasy league on a message board forum!

If i had the time before the draft maybe i could have removed him, but i didn't.  Well done dude, you're a real hero for calling it out and then sabotaging the league further with your actions.  I'm sure everyone will have fun in the league with you next season.

Just now, kkr said:

The major concern being that we may have an interloper/cheater?  Yes its an issue and no i don't have time to conduct a full on investigation into who has signed up to a fantasy league on a message board forum!

If i had the time before the draft maybe i could have removed him, but i didn't.  Well done dude, you're a real hero for calling it out and then sabotaging the league further with your actions.  I'm sure everyone will have fun in the league with you next season.

Probably about as much fun as people are having under your superb stewardship this year.

Just now, LancsVillan said:

Have to say it was fine until you dropped your whole team into the waivers pool.

Something I never intended to do until a certain player changed his name and avatar despite being "locked" out .

I said I would drop out to provide balance on the condition both teams were locked.   Their team is still out there winning games so WTF ?

1 minute ago, LancsVillan said:

@Dante_Lockhartwhy have you put Metcalf back in?? 

Was going to lose even if you hadn't ....

I presume Dante has missed the drama on here and is just managing his team oblivious to why DK was available in the first place and then not in his lineup before kickoff but i'll let him explain.  I signed on an hour or so before kick off and picked up Cook before it became apparent why he was available, which should have been obvious really!  No way such players get sent to waivers under normal circumstances.

Its all gone a bit Lord of the Flies in here. 

Lets all take a step back folks... the league is only meant to be a bit of a laugh. We should have looked into the interloper more pre-draft as @Brumerican said, but I think a lot of us (certainly i did) thought it was a genuine member of the forum who perhaps didn't post a lot. That obviously wasn't true in the end but it is what it is unfortunately. Lets not all fall out over this. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Something I never intended to do until a certain player changed his name and avatar despite being "locked" out .

I said I would drop out to provide balance on the condition both teams were locked.   Their team is still out there winning games so WTF ?

Commissioner to the league has no control over yahoo profile.  RavensFlock is locked out of trades, add/drop players, roster changes, team name and email league - which might explain why i had no response from my mail to them so i'll unlock that and try again.  The only setting he wasn't locked out of was message boards/posting.

• Like 1

Just now, kkr said:

Commissioner to the league has no control over yahoo profile.  RavensFlock is locked out of trades, add/drop players, roster changes, team name and email league - which might explain why i had no response from my mail to them so i'll unlock that and try again.  The only setting he wasn't locked out of was message boards/posting.

I think we have different opinions on what being locked out means . 

Remove a team from your Private League
  1. From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
  2. Click the Commissioner tab.
  3. Click the Manage Other Teams tab.
  4. Click Remove Teams.
  5. Click Remove next to the team you want deleted. You may need to unlock the team list to remove the team. ...
  6. Click Delete Team.

Would have been tough for Ravens Flock to win games in this scenario.

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I think we have different opinions on what being locked out means . 

Remove a team from your Private League
  1. From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
  2. Click the Commissioner tab.
  3. Click the Manage Other Teams tab.
  4. Click Remove Teams.
  5. Click Remove next to the team you want deleted. You may need to unlock the team list to remove the team. ...
  6. Click Delete Team.

Would have been tough for Ravens Flock to win games in this scenario.

As i previously advised, this option is only available pre-draft.  Screenshot attached for proof.  See my previous messages about not getting to it before the draft.

VTFantasy.png

26 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Whoever the Ravens Flock person is they're now posting messages on the League chat.

What they saying? 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

What they saying? 

Apart from initially posting an image with a message that said "Just dropping by to say you are a massive word removed who ruined what used to be a fun and well managed league..... Hope you die slowly as your family burns in front of you.... word removed"

He's introduced himself a quiet lad called Alex who occasionally posts on VillaTalk....

Just now, abdomlahor said:

is that a message he received? just a bit out of order...

Did you not see what my team name was for the last 2 weeks.?     No regrets.

Bit strange quiet "Alex" hasn't used his VT account to post this .

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

even it was somebody second account (which it probably isn't) is it really worth bullying somebody online over?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

I have asked him to post here, so lets see.  Either way, probably best to not be hurling C-bombs and death wishes in peoples DMs.

Â