NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

33 minutes ago, Tubby said:

I was wondering if you might complain about your own player...

🙃

To be fair he's been consistently good. Just need some of the others to do likewise

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

To be fair he's been consistently good. Just need some of the others to do likewise

The Browns were shredded last night, it's becoming a bit of a theme.  Truth be told though, if a team can stop the run and get ahead on points then you would expect it to happen.

2 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Rob you need a new QB that looked awful, feel for him

I need to quit full stop.

Four defeats from five, opposition players having season highs against me every week, having to dump my D and WR at the last minute thanks to the word removed virus, my reasonably decent stand in TE getting zero, and now my best player on IR.

Will finish out the year but can't be doing this again next season. I feel like Unlucky Alf from The Fast Show.

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Four defeats from five, opposition players having season highs against me every week, having to dump my D and WR at the last minute thanks to the word removed virus, my reasonably decent stand in TE getting zero, and now my best player on IR.

Will finish out the year but can't be doing this again next season. I feel like Unlucky Alf from The Fast Show.

Stick with it Rob.  Frustrating, but you are competitive despite the results.

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Stick with it Rob.  Frustrating but you are competitive despite the results.

I don't think the wife will put up with my moodswings next year

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Nah its just a game I play to add a little something on a Sunday when games are on. Don't take it too seriously,  some of the posts and stuff this season i frankly find bizarre.

• Like 2

On 01/10/2020 at 14:17, Beastmix said:

To clarify, I'm also not in favour of removing Team DEF.

It's the classic way to play the game.

I play a few leagues who have players at defensive positions rather than a whole defense. It really is quite fun. DL, LB, DB. Adds another element to it.

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I changed my defence and they scored a total of 5 points! FFS! 

48 minutes ago, Xela said:

Touch and go. All down to my kicker now needing about 10-11 points

I'm one hundred points behind.

14 TDs from Del Boy and 500 yards on the ground should do it.

😠

• Like 1

How on earth did Ravens Flock get a 2nd win ?   I was under the impression that he and I were going to be locked out ?  

On 12/10/2020 at 11:44, LancsVillan said:

Don't take it too seriously,  some of the posts and stuff this season i frankly find bizarre.

I thought I had explained my situation as well as I could. I can only apologise again.( I found it bizarre nobody gave a shit to be honest )

The worst thing is there are  top players just being wasted on 2 dead teams. 

Sorry guys ... Truly😕

Â