NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

I'm gutted to see you leave on such negative grounds. Not wishing to make a statement but it sounds like this is more than fantasy football so whatever it is, just look after yourself.

If @kkr is able to remove teams then I guess removing yours and the 'intruder' is the best thing for the league.

• Like 3

Back to the actual results...

Not one single injury so far, two weeks of 200+ totals, and two **** defeats.

Last week Gotskowski, this week Saints D **** me.

I'm already bored  :(

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm kinda with @Brumerican here. Pointless doing this thing if someone is potentially cheating

It would be a shame to scrap it though as its a nice distraction to the weekend games. 

I don't think someone should be allowed to anonymously be in it though so its down to the commish to remove that team. Can another team be added instead? 

FWIW I don't think its anyone in the current group having a second team - I don't think anyone would be like that

I want to get @Brumerican back in the game

• Like 1

Why doesn't everyone just carry on and keep playing? Whats the big **** deal? In public leagues, disputes happen all the time. Mistrust reigns. Its why opening the league to the public was a mistake. But we are all on equal footing.  Relax and have fun with it.

• Like 2

No idea who RavensFlock is and clearly they are reluctant to identify themselves so i'll look into booting them soon.

I no longer have the desire to run the league though, to be honest i enjoyed it as a bit of a laugh but its not fun anymore.  I don't really have the time for anything more than a passing interest anyway so 'll step down as commish at the end of the season and wont be taking part in future seasons.

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, kkr said:

No idea who RavensFlock is and clearly they are reluctant to identify themselves so i'll look into booting them soon.

I no longer have the desire to run the league though, to be honest i enjoyed it as a bit of a laugh but its not fun anymore.  I don't really have the time for anything more than a passing interest anyway so 'll step down as commish at the end of the season and wont be taking part in future seasons.

Well, I think that's a right that you have earned and more than deserve so thank you for all your efforts.

If the role can be transferred so the league doesn't collapse then I recommend we get that organised sooner rather than later. 

Any volunteers?

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

Well, I think that's a right that you have earned and more than deserve so thank you for all your efforts.

If the role can be transferred so the league doesn't collapse then I recommend we get that organised sooner rather than later. 

Any volunteers?

Yes, let's throw it at @Brumerican, keep him interested ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

I'll be commish if nobody else has an interest

It seems i cant set anyone with a hidden email as commish/co-commish for some reason.  If you can change this i'll set you up.

I'll retire the league at the end of the season though as it has ran its course.  There was plenty of discussion about scoring, rosters and divisions the past few offseasons so it will probably be a good opportunity for a fresh start with a new commissioner who may want to consider other fantasy platforms once there is some agreement among participants around the rules they want to play under.

I've enjoyed this league the past nine years I've been in it, so sad to think of it ending, especially like this. Hopefully a commish transfer can happen.

I already commish a few leagues, but if anyone wants a background co-commish, I'm more than happy to help out. If not, I'm totally down to play anyway.

Cheers for keeping it going all this time, @kkr

• Like 1

Looks like i could transfer ownership of a team if anyone is interested in taking over from RavensFlock and Brumerican?  Seems to work as per the below so i believe the original owner would no longer have access to the league, but not sure on that to be honest.

'Use this tool to invite a new manager to an existing team. Once the new manager accepts the invitation the previous manager and any co-managers will be notified they no longer own the team.'

Â