NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

46 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Cheers. Back to back VT championships! Close final though, @LancsVillan 🤝

Looking forward to next season with, no doubt (and rightfully so), heavily stringent joining criteria...

I'd suggest no new additions. If two teams drop out just leave it at that.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I'd suggest no new additions. If two teams drop out just leave it at that.

First order of business will be transfer of ownership from @kkr I can't recall who said they'd take it on though?

Second order of business will be scoring.

I quite liked the team structure this season with QB, RB, 2x WR TE, Flex, K, Def. Four bench rather than three and an IR better though.

2 hours ago, Tubby said:

First order of business will be transfer of ownership from @kkr I can't recall who said they'd take it on though?

Second order of business will be scoring.

I quite liked the team structure this season with QB, RB, 2x WR TE, Flex, K, Def. Four bench rather than three and an IR better though.

I liked the bench this season. Left at least a bit of quality in the pool.

As if further proof was needed of the post-draft gradings being complete nonsense, the teams who ended up 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in our league this season had post-draft predicted finishes of 8th, 14th, and 10th respectively...

One week later the same players do this to me.......

strange how both QBs got exactly same score. The only player I would have changed for opening line up was Gibson in for Ahmed which would've cost me a whole 0.2

bugger, playing #1 then #2 then #3 seeds and stopping that unbeaten season having sort of given up half way I suppose I should be happy.....

image.png

On 29/12/2020 at 22:21, rjw63 said:

I liked the bench this season. Left at least a bit of quality in the pool.

Yep agree with this as stops players simply stacking.

On DEF its a tricky one for me as it does leave in a little bit of jeopardy for everyone, otherwise those with way better knowledge of the actual game (mine isn't great) and/or more time to research will win every year

Â