Jump to content

NFL Fantasy Football 2020???


maqroll
 Share

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Cheers. Back to back VT championships! Close final though, @LancsVillan 🤝

Looking forward to next season with, no doubt (and rightfully so), heavily stringent joining criteria...

I'd suggest no new additions. If two teams drop out just leave it at that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I'd suggest no new additions. If two teams drop out just leave it at that.

First order of business will be transfer of ownership from @kkr I can't recall who said they'd take it on though?

Second order of business will be scoring.

I quite liked the team structure this season with QB, RB, 2x WR TE, Flex, K, Def. Four bench rather than three and an IR better though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tubby said:

First order of business will be transfer of ownership from @kkr I can't recall who said they'd take it on though?

Second order of business will be scoring.

I quite liked the team structure this season with QB, RB, 2x WR TE, Flex, K, Def. Four bench rather than three and an IR better though.

I liked the bench this season. Left at least a bit of quality in the pool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


As if further proof was needed of the post-draft gradings being complete nonsense, the teams who ended up 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in our league this season had post-draft predicted finishes of 8th, 14th, and 10th respectively...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I knew I couldn't go the whole season without losing.

With 8 teams going straight into QFs there's not too much difference between finishing 1st and finishing 8th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

One week later the same players do this to me.......

 

strange how both QBs got exactly same score. The only player I would have changed for opening line up was Gibson in for Ahmed which would've cost me a whole 0.2

 

bugger, playing #1 then #2 then #3 seeds and stopping that unbeaten season having sort of given up half way I suppose I should be happy.....

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Moderator
On 29/12/2020 at 22:21, rjw63 said:

I liked the bench this season. Left at least a bit of quality in the pool.

Yep agree with this as stops players simply stacking.

On DEF its a tricky one for me as it does leave in a little bit of jeopardy for everyone, otherwise those with way better knowledge of the actual game (mine isn't great) and/or more time to research will win every year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â