NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

So, as someone has already taken at least one of the players we were going to leave on waivers, is there a fair way to allocate the others of interest?

Or will the players in question be dropped?

Edited by rjw63

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

So, as someone has already taken at least one of the players we were going to leave on waivers, is there a fair way to allocate the others of interest?

Or will the players in question be dropped?

I believe @kkr has the ability to put them all back on @Brumerican's team, but putting them on the bench so he just picks up 0 every week, but nobody else can use the players?

• Like 1

On 02/11/2020 at 07:56, Dante_Lockhart said:

Said sorry, simple mistake. Not really a lot I can do about it.

Could've dropped the DEF and other player last night but no the win was obviously more important to you....

That pick turned the whole week. My team will play as already set for rest of season.

Good luck, see you next season

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Give over mate.

Why? You said sorry and that there was nothing you could do, when there was.

The win was obviously more important to you than keeping the league friendly n fair.

Fair enough.

Like I said this season is utterly ruined for me, despite me outperforming my predicted W to L already. So I will leave it till next season now

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

This has been a fun season. 

Indeed.

I think kkr is dropping out next year, so with him and the interloper gone we should just keep the other 14.

If anyone else drops play 13 teams?

Keep rosters the same so there are players of ability left on waivers

10 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I believe @kkr has the ability to put them all back on @Brumerican's team, but putting them on the bench so he just picks up 0 every week, but nobody else can use the players?

I've deleted that Yahoo completely in the hope it removes my team .

When there's more sympathy for an "imaginary" troll poster who deliberately ruined everything than for a tenured  VTer like me who put in a fair bit of effort then it's time to walk away for good.

My message to Ravens Flock still stands . I wish you all the misfortune in the Universe.

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I've deleted that Yahoo completely in the hope it removes my team .

When there's more sympathy for an "imaginary" troll poster who deliberately ruined everything than for a tenured  VTer like me who put in a fair bit of effort then it's time to walk away for good.

My message to Ravens Flock still stands . I wish you all the misfortune in the Universe.

Your team will still exist even if you aren't using it. @kkr can sort out the moving of players.

With regards to the rest, my personal opinion is that you've created far more integrity issues than the random team. Yes it is probably is someone trying it on with a second team but at no point have they used that to collude.

The message you sent was quite frankly bang out of order, there's still a person on the other end.

11 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Your team will still exist even if you aren't using it. @kkr can sort out the moving of players.

With regards to the rest, my personal opinion is that you've created far more integrity issues than the random team. Yes it is probably is someone trying it on with a second team but at no point have they used that to collude.

The message you sent was quite frankly bang out of order, there's still a person on the other end.

I don't give a shit about the feelings of people who deliberately cause trouble.

I'd happily dance on his cowardly head.

I feel like I have tried to stay neutral and somewhat empathetic to your concerns @Brumerican but, this isn't a big issue and your attitude about it and towards other members of the league, absolutely sucks.

No one comes on here for abuse or plays in the league for abuse, and you don't have any right to dish it out. If you have genuine concerns, at least raise them with class rather than like a petulant child. And just so we are clear, I wish you no ill will, only good health.

@kkr deserves no abuse in my opinion and cannot be held accountable for this seasons trangressions. I don't know him personally but I know that he has selflessly managed the league this past 10 years, often at our behest, and I think the league will be a lesser without him. A personal thanks from me.

Best of luck for the rest of the season everyone and the best of health in the ongoing crisis. I'll be sticking around and I'll be back next season... about which, let's appoint a commissioner early or arrange a transition of power, so we don't lose the league history and can just crack on getting it organised.

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Tubby said:

I feel like I have tried to stay neutral and somewhat empathetic to your concerns @Brumerican but, this isn't a big issue and your attitude about it and towards other members of the league, absolutely sucks.

No one comes on here for abuse or plays in the league for abuse, and you don't have any right to dish it out. If you have genuine concerns, at least raise them with candor and class rather than like a petulant child. And just so we are clear, I wish you no ill will, only good health.

@kkr deserves no abuse in my opinion and cannot be held accountable for this seasons trangressions. I don't know him personally but I know that he has selflessly managed the league this past 10 years, often at our behest, and I think the league will be a lesser without him. A personal thanks from me.

Best of luck for the rest of the season everyone and the best of health in the ongoing crisis. I'll be sticking around and I'll be back next season... about which, let's appoint a commissioner early or arrange a transition of power so we don't lose the league history.

My attitude is directed towards one person and one person only and we STILL have no evidence if it's even a real individual.  I had a pop at KKR because he called me a whiner when all I had done was raise those said concerns.   I haven't said a word about anybody else in the league .

I sent multiple messages to Ravens Flock all of which were polite yet they were ignored . He was deliberately continuing  to be  an arse so I sent a less polite message which he then shared in the hopes of somehow making me look bad . I don't regret those words in the slightest, in fact I changed my team name 2 weeks ago for you all to see my thoughts on said individual .   To be honest I find the fact that there's a couple of you defending this shadow whilst expressing faux outrage towards me because of a zesty message rather laughable. 

Do you not find it strange that Ravens Flock was in radio silence for 9 weeks then all of a sudden decides to speak up after being sworn at ?  Everything surrounding his involvement stinks and the story that he's a quiet background poster who just really likes drafting kickers is dodgier than than the Hunter Biden laptop story .

I'll apologise for two things ...

Not stepping away prior to my first game with Hornso which put him at at a slight disadvantage.

Dropping my team (Which resulted in one game being marred)

Other than that I'd do everything else the same way  .  I'm fine with being your pantomime villain in the meantime though as I realise that swearing at anonymous fools online can be rather traumatic , even for onlookers.   

• Thanks 1

So I was interested in Pitsburgh D and Big Ben, thought I'd leave them because I thought that's what we were doing.

Of course, they've been snapped up, so I've had Dalvin.

Should have left them I tells ya!

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

So I was interested in Pitsburgh D and Big Ben, thought I'd leave them because I thought that's what we were doing.

Of course, they've been snapped up, so I've had Dalvin.

Should have left them I tells ya!

Damn! Sorry mate, I forgot about Big Ben. Will drop him now!

I just saw that Cook got snapped up and got annoyed and i've done the same thing myself.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Damn! Sorry mate, I forgot about Big Ben.

Will drop him now! I just saw that Cook got snapped up and got annoyed and i've done the same thing myself.

There's no point mate, half that list of players are now on another team, I'd get Ben back if I were you

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Damn! Sorry mate, I forgot about Big Ben.

Will drop him now! I just saw that Cook got snapped up and got annoyed and i've done the same thing myself.

Ben wasn't on the "don't touch" list anyway I don't think, Pitt D was.

Just now, rjw63 said:

There's no point mate, half that list of players are now on another team, I'd get Ben back if I were you

Nah, it' OK. I made a point of saying I wouldn't pick them up. In my head the only QB on the list was Lamar Jackson when I picked up Big Ben.

Â