WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

WP_20130518_024.jpg

Clarissa was WAY better than Sabrina.

Hmmm, it's debatable, though the only reason I only have just the one series of Clarissa is because they only put one on DVD, unbelievable!

Psh, Clarissa was shit and definitely aimed for girls. Not that Sabrina was particularly manly, but at least it was relatively amusing and it had Melissa Joan Hart when she was hot. Also, it had a talking cat, what did Clarissa have? A ginger younger brother.

Sabrina all the way. Incidentally, MJH popped up in a cameo of Not Another Teen Movie which I so happened to find myself watching last night, which was quite a nice surprise. Felt a bit like providence.

That was the only positive I could think of for Clarissa.

Oh and the bit at the end for some reason sticks in my head

"Clarissa was recorded in front of a live audience at Nickelodeon Studios, Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida"

Sabrina > Clarissa

sabrina-salem-cat-dj-2.gif

Time has not been kind to Melissa Joan Hart.  Having seen the state of her now, quite frankly I think that I'm probably out of her league.

But it's okay Melissa, I don't mind slumming it.

• Like 1

You a blind man Gareth? The pic below is from earlier this year when that awful magic film with Steve Carell in it came out. I think the bad pics came from when she was pregnant and put on some pregnancy timber. Now though, I'd rim her on the first date...

Melissa+Joan+Hart+Incredible+Burt+Wonder

You a blind man Gareth? The pic below is from earlier this year when that awful magic film with Steve Carell in it came out. I think the bad pics came from when she was pregnant and put on some pregnancy timber. Now though, I'd rim her on the first date...

Hmm, she does look a damn sight better there.  

I can't really tell though, so you'd best post some more pictures just to be sure.

Hmm, she does look a damn sight better there.

I can't really tell though, so you'd best post some more pictures just to be sure.

A back door smashing needed

MJH was supposed to be a bit of a nymphomaniac too. That's gotta count in her favour. Anyhoo, yeah, back to jokes I s'pose :)

Â