WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Time to rescue the thread!!

How do you get down from an elephant?

You don't, you get down from a duck.

Play me off, Johnny!

0sQsJ.gif

Terrible joke (though at least it makes sense) but that gif is probably the best I've ever seen :D

Thanks Stevo, you made me remember Sabrina the Teenage Witch... mmm Melissa Joan Hart.

The other 2 women in that show would have got the ride before sabrina.

Gotta disagree with you there, though Zelda and Hilda were pretty hot.

I had a thing for Zelda alright. But ehh, you can keep Hilda to yersel'.

Sorry bof, but both of them would have had the length first, and at the time sabrina would have been what, 14/15? Which would mean a prison sentence and you signing the register.

Sorry bof, but both of them would have had the length first, and at the time sabrina would have been what, 14/15? Which would mean a prison sentence and you signing the register.

I never mentioned Sabrina :D It's you playing mammies and daddies with big Gus.

I never mentioned Sabrina :D It's you playing mammies and daddies with big Gus.

Everyone's gay once in a while. Might as well be in prison

Back to the jokes!

I visited my wife at the hospital.

"My God, you look terrible," I said.

"F*** off, " she replied, "And I've told you before not to bother me while I'm at work."
  • Like 1

An Australian buisnessman sells his company to a japaneese buisnessman and he has to travel to Japan to finalise the deal.

He gets picked up at the airport by a chaffur driven car and taken to the best hotel in Tokyo and finds that he has a beautiful prostitute laid on for him as well.

That night he gives her one and she keeps yelling " @#$%  @#$% "

The next morning he thinks, she enjoyed the sex so much last night that he gives her another go this morning, and again she keeps yelling " @#$%  @#$%'

He meets the Japanese buisnessman and signs the papers and the Japanese buisnessman invites him to a round of golf.

They are at the 18th hole and he decides to miss his 4 foot putt on purpose as his whole time in Tokyo has been great.

So he missis his putt, and shouts "@#$% @#$%" feigning annoyance at missing it.

The Japanese buisnessman turns to him and says : " what do you mean wrong hole"    

Fixed

Whoa, hang on a sec there skippy. Melissa Joan Hart was born in 1976, making her 37. She played Sabrina for the first time in the TV movie in 1996, when she was 20. Sabrina the character was 16 in the beginning, since that's the age when she learned that she was a witch. Add to that the fact that I personally was 11 in 1996.

All. Completely. Legal.

Yes I did some research. And BOF, Zelda was hotter no doubt, but Hilda... still would. Sabrina gets it the hardest though.

Edited by Ginko

Â