WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Trying to explain to a Tory lover that Thatcher was an evil cnut is like a scientist trying to tell a Catholic that God doesn't exist

Great, but it's not a joke, it's simply a true statement.

• Like 3

Trying to explain to a Tory lover that Thatcher was an evil cnut is like a scientist trying to tell a Catholic that God doesn't exist

I agree but some are that touchy in the Thatcher thread I daren't put it in there for fear of them throwing their toys out of the pram and having a tantrum.

I agree but some are that touchy in the Thatcher thread I daren't put it in there for fear of them throwing their toys out of the pram and having a tantrum.

I can't speak for all but tbh that one would have been OK in that thread imo

" the I wish her children were dead as well " that some posted were what my objections were about

I can't speak for all but tbh that one would have been OK in that thread imo

Fair play to you Tony. I am however not sure our all of a sudden overly sensitive resident Tory Councillor would feel the same.

Edited by markavfc40

Actually you're all wrong. Bale is the name of a football player, not a football team. There will actually only be 2 Welsh teams in the Premier League Next Season.

anti-joke-cat.jpg

• Like 3

Descartes goes down to his local, orders a drink and downs it.  The barkeep asks him if he wants another. "I think not," he says, before disappearing in a puff of logic.

• Like 2

Actually you're all wrong. Bale is the name of a football player, not a football team. There will actually only be 2 Welsh teams in the Premier League Next Season.

anti-joke-cat.jpg

No, the joke has past you by,

it is an implication that Tottenham Hotspur, the football team Gareth Bale (The said 'Bale' in the one-liner) plays for are what is known as a 'one man team' due to their results taking a negative direction since Bale has picked up an injury. 

Gareth Bale is Welsh, so the idea there will be three Welsh teams in the Premier League is a rib on this.

tumblr_m37wltd0Ev1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Â