Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I don't remember him changing the game in any of those games.

Man Utd he was excellent and did change the game, City was unlucky not to score (really really should have lol) and Norwich got an assist and we looked more dynamic. 

How much more do you need from an 18 year old in CM?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

People seem quick to reference the Pool game where he was poor but yet overlook the Man Utd, Man City and Norwich games where he changed the game. 

Would be disappointed to lose him. 

I’m not seeing this at all. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He’s the best player on the pitch… it’s not even close 

Came on here to say the same, but Ramsay is warming into it too 

He’s the best player on the pitch… it’s not even close 

I’d argue the three Villa players have been our best players. And I’m trying to say that without bias. 

Chukwuemeka has the same ability Grealish did to make everything look like it’s happening in slow motion. Superb player. Surprised at how much of a unit Iroegbunam is. He’s going to have no problem physically in the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d argue the three Villa players have been our best players. And I’m trying to say that without bias. 

Chukwuemeka has the same ability Grealish did to make everything look like it’s happening in slow motion. Superb player. Surprised at how much of a unit Iroegbunam is. He’s going to have no problem physically in the future.

Ain’t it great to see the Villa System producing a crop of top talent. 

these kids are our future. Just need Stevie to pop round and help mumma Chuck with the cooking, the dishes and the odd jobs around the house. Anything to get Carney’s signature 

On 02/06/2022 at 13:39, Steero113 said:

People seem quick to reference the Pool game where he was poor but yet overlook the Man Utd, Man City and Norwich games where he changed the game. 

Would be disappointed to lose him. 

He was lively in some of those games.

Think issue is the few games he started. Brentford start of season was difficult as we started him alongside Ashley Young in CM so can't judge him on that too much. Burnley end of the season more of a guide. Months of bench warming, gets a start v a soon to be relegated team and he didn't do much in the sixty minutes he was on which was disappointing so that probably tempers what his agent is probably saying to him about going to Bundesliga and getting 20 + starts for someone next season.

Would imagine plan next season is to start him in early league cup rounds so up to him to make an impression and then we'll see him in more prem games.

Edited by VillaChris

Ain’t it great to see the Villa System producing a crop of top talent. 

these kids are our future. Just need Stevie to pop round and help mumma Chuck with the cooking, the dishes and the odd jobs around the house. Anything to get Carney’s signature 

Without bursting the bubble didn't Tim come from West Brom and Carney from Northampton

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Without bursting the bubble didn't Tim come from West Brom and Carney from Northampton

Yeah. They’re still products of our system. We never signed them to be instant  first teamers… they still had to develop and that they have. 

bravo to the boys 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yeah. They’re still products of our system. We never signed them to be instant  first teamers… they still had to develop and that they have. 

bravo to the boys 

Carney came from Northampton at the start of Year 7 so i pretty much count him as Villa trained.

Â