Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Peterborough have signed a replacement for Toney (Johnson-Clarke from Bristol City) so guaranteed Toney is off.

Depending on where he goes - Celtic or Peterborough - should hopefully give a good clue as to who we might sign.

ie Edouard or Watkins.

Edited by rayk
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

We're not Konami, you can call them by their real name you know.

*clears throat*

That shower of unwashed ned shitebags have signed a replacement for Edouard.

There you go.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Thanks 1

I'm not one to get worried in a transfer window...

But I am starting to get worried. I have a feeling we may be starting our season with the same squad that finished last season.

Gutted that we missed out on Eze, but good to see the club sticking to a wage budget. We should only be breaking it for quality, proven players.

Tick Tock...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Philosopher said:

I disagree with you on Mings. I believe he will be a better player next season, thanks to his experiences last season. He's had to fast track gaining experience at cb and will have learnt a lot last season. He also has Terry imparting his knowledge. The RCB I would like either an experienced head (with a bit of pace) or a very talented 23-25 year old. 

The problem with our defence was the fullbacks getting beaten too easily meaning our CB's getting pulling out of position in order to cover, leaving acres of space in the middle to exploit.

Its much the way I see it.

Mings has already confessed to having problems adjusting and says he feels sure he will be ok moving forward, coming back from the England camp affected him, so he says.

I agree with your stance on the full backs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I think he's out of our league but Loftus-Cheek would be an unbelievable signing

What an upgrade on Conor he would be in that midfield alongside McGinn in that 4-3-3 that Deano loves. 

New ST

Jack                                 New Winger

Loftus-Cheek          McGinn

Luiz

denzel washington GIF

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

All this talk about Edouard like he is worth 30mill plus yet Watkins isn't worth 25 I find a little ridiculous. For me the championship is a stronger league than the spl. I do think Celtic would be a top 3 or 4 championship team, which puts them.on par with Brentford. The only difference is Brentford have far stiffer competition in the championship than Celtic in the spl.

Watkins numbers are very good. Those numbers 26 goals 3 assists is right up there with Tammy. He was the standout striker in the championship last season. For me he is worth 20mill and Edouard a similar fee. I believe Watkins' versatility makes him the slightly better option even if they were going for the same fee.

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

Watkins numbers are very good. Those numbers 26 goals 3 assists is right up there with Tammy. He was the standout striker in the championship last season. For me he is worth 20mill and Edouard a similar fee. I believe Watkins' versatility makes him the slightly better option even if they were going for the same fee.

No way would Edouard be a £20m fee. It would be c£30m.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

I wouldn't mind Wilson - at the right price.

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What an upgrade on Conor he would be in that midfield alongside McGinn in that 4-3-3 that Deano loves. 

Edouard

Jack                                 Sarr

Loftus-Cheek          McGinn

Luiz

denzel washington GIF

See above for my ideal window in attack. Lordy lord if that happened we would be so exciting its unreal

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 2