Villan4Life

Brentford will stand to lose out financially as without this pending ban Toney would have been sold this summer for at least 50 mill.Should he get the leaked ban of 6 months I’m sure Brentford will try and get him to sign a new contract as his present one has 2 years to run and his value to us will plummet approaching his final year when he starts playing again.Most fans of other clubs who have been slagging him off will be desperate for their clubs to sign him.Funny old game

34 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Brentford will stand to lose out financially as without this pending ban Toney would have been sold this summer for at least 50 mill.Should he get the leaked ban of 6 months I’m sure Brentford will try and get him to sign a new contract as his present one has 2 years to run and his value to us will plummet approaching his final year when he starts playing again.Most fans of other clubs who have been slagging him off will be desperate for their clubs to sign him.Funny old game

Good player, but he is seriously one of the biggest tools I have ever seen.

Add the match betting, to all the stuff he said about brentford etc, then add the zulu sign he did to Villa fans, which is effectively promoting hooligans, violence and thugs, the guy is proper thick.

As I say, he is a very good player, but is is also one of the biggest c*ocks I have seen in a long time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Good player, but he is seriously one of the biggest tools I have ever seen.

Add the match betting, to all the stuff he said about brentford etc, then add the zulu sign he did to Villa fans, which is effectively promoting hooligans, violence and thugs, the guy is proper thick.

As I say, he is a very good player, but is is also one of the biggest c*ocks I have seen in a long time.

Not keen on having him at Villa then.😉

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7hzpqe7z3niuugahzxu

to add up his discretions, he was also filmed on his hols by some bit of skirt saying ‘f@@£ Brentford’ repeatedly at her request - utterly desperate cretin of a man. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

is there any chance Toney might get his ban before the end of the season? (assuming he does).

seems to be taking a long time to rule on his charges, and losing him would really impact the end of their season prob?

11 hours ago, MaVilla said:

is there any chance Toney might get his ban before the end of the season? (assuming he does).

seems to be taking a long time to rule on his charges, and losing him would really impact the end of their season prob?

Thought his case was being heard this month but it’s all gone quiet.He’s more likely to get a 2 match ban soon as he’s on 9 bookings.Was hoping he would already have been banned so he would be clear for next season so we could sell him in the summer.Don’t understand why the FA are dragging this out.

Toney has already accepted guilt, I just cannot see what the issue is. Any ban which includes pre-season however would be a slap in the face. Unless the ban is so serious we are talking at least six months or more. 

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Toney has already accepted guilt, I just cannot see what the issue is. Any ban which includes pre-season however would be a slap in the face. Unless the ban is so serious we are talking at least six months or more. 

I’m not sure why fans of other clubs are so worked up about this there is no match fixing involved (that has been confirmed)The blokes been having bets earlier in his career when at Peterborough and on loan to many other lower league clubs wonder how many of your players have bets put on by their mates it’s not  a criminal offence but yes it’s against f a rules and he will be punished.Check out the FA disciplinary punishments handed out every month mainly for non league players found guilty of betting average is about 6 match bans although everyone likes to quote what Barton got at a time when he had retired from football.

1 minute ago, Brentfordnylons said:

I’m not sure why fans of other clubs are so worked up about this there is no match fixing involved (that has been confirmed)The blokes been having bets earlier in his career when at Peterborough and on loan to many other lower league clubs wonder how many of your players have bets put on by their mates it’s not  a criminal offence but yes it’s against f a rules and he will be punished.Check out the FA disciplinary punishments handed out every month mainly for non league players found guilty of betting average is about 6 match bans although everyone likes to quote what Barton got at a time when he had retired from football.

It’s more that given the scale of the offence it’s rather unprecedented and the lack of action I find peculiar. Regardless of when the offences were committed such an issue shouldn’t stop the league from implementing a suitable punishment. I’d feel the same if one of our lads did the same. This isn’t a knock on Brentford. Just more a critique of the Premier League. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Toney appearing in front of oanel regarding his betting offences.

Wft has taken them so long? Alot of people called this happening where the ban will take place towards end of season so wouldnt have much of a impact on brentford 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Toney appearing in front of oanel regarding his betting offences.

Wft has taken them so long? Alot of people called this happening where the ban will take place towards end of season so wouldnt have much of a impact on brentford 

Brentford vs Spurs at weekend. Convenient timing

• Like 2

Bizarre it has taken so long to do this. Doesn’t really make sense. Don’t think it’s corruption, but just extremely incompetent. Maybe it’s with a view to him having a chance to play for England next summer.

Â