Villan4Life

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

Watkins goaded the fans, not necessary.

Emi dragging MUpay up, not necessary.

It takes 2 to tango and I don’t think we covered ourselves in glory either.

Ghoddos flying in caused the majority of it. Ollie doesn’t react like that ever, some word removed must have been saying a lot in the crowd. I’ll give you Emi, but Maupay started that with his shoulder his body for literally no reason. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Ghoddos flying in caused the majority of it. Ollie doesn’t react like that ever, some word removed must have been saying a lot in the crowd. I’ll give you Emi, but Maupay started that with his shoulder his body for literally no reason. 

He was explaining to Frank at the end that it was just one person and think Frank understood it

10 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We played out part in the ugly scenes. 

Ben Mee is an utter disgrace. 

If Bailey had his leg planted, he's breaking it. He was out of control and reckless and the red was the least he deserved. 

How a thug like that can have forged a professional football career astounds me. I dunno what his issue is with Villa but he seems to try and end the career of one of our players every time we play against him. 

I'm not a violent person but I'd happily chin the prick if I walked past him in the street. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

If Bailey had his leg planted, he's breaking it. He was out of control and reckless and the red was the least he deserved. 

How a thug like that can have forged a professional football career astounds me. I dunno what his issue is with Villa but he seems to try and end the career of one of our players every time we play against him. 

I'm not a violent person but I'd happily chin the prick if I walked past him in the street. 

He was having a rant at Mcginn when McGinn suggested a yellow card

• Haha 1

Just now, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm not a violent person but is happily chin the prick if I walked past him in the street. 

One of the channels even has the dickcheese as a pitchside pundit, I’d love to shove him in front of a speeding lorry.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Seriously?? 

I don't remember being linked with him? 

He's shyte and I'm glad he's showing that. 

Was the season after promotion and used by some as a weapon against Smith 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villan95 said:

BTEC Stoke. Full of dirty thugs and rely on set pieces. To think they used to actually used to play some of the best football in the championship.

Exactly! Thomas Frank is a bit of a media darling and they have an effective recruitment system. Those facts seem to blind a lot of people to the truth that they are a dirty, physical team playing workmanlike football. 

• Like 2

I have no issues with them as a club personally. Have a lot of respect for them and think Frank is a decent manager and guy. 

Ben Mee and Maupay as individuals though are not very pleasant. It astounds me how many career threatening challenges Mee has done and got away with before today and shrugs it off as if it's game. He makes Romero look controlled.

• Like 3

Â