Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

16 minutes ago, Rolta said:

You mention this in both your posts, but I don't think you know that. As Johnny mentioned once the adrenaline wears off your body is in a very different state the next day.

Yep, I've read mine again a few times and now regret posting as I was a little worse for wear.

Apologies if I've offended anyone, it wasn't deliberate

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Yep, I've read mine again a few times and now regret posting as I was a little worse for wear.

Apologies if I've offended anyone, it wasn't deliberate

Ha all good. I can't imagine you did!

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

No Vax vs Spitting Angry Boi 

It’s going to be a final of dickheads. Ugh. 

Personally I'm more interested in focusing on one of the greats of all time playing the most naturally gifted tennis player on the tennis circuit. 

39 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Personally I'm more interested in focusing on one of the greats of all time playing the most naturally gifted tennis player on the tennis circuit. 

Congrats to you then I guess. I think they are both a pair of the biggest dickheads walking this planet. 

26 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Congrats to you then I guess. I think they are both a pair of the biggest dickheads walking this planet. 

You can have your own views on people you dont even  know  but Kyrgious has created a foundation to help underprivileged  and disadvantaged kids and was out theres delivering food parcels during the pandemic and Djokovic was one of a few tennis players to donate and support the victims of the Australian bush fires and donates a substantial amount of money to charities.  His views on vaccines may not please everybody but its his body and his choice. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

You can have your own views on people you dont even  know  but Kyrgious has created a foundation to help underprivileged  and disadvantaged kids and was out theres delivering food parcels during the pandemic and Djokovic was one of a few tennis players to donate and support the victims of the Australian bush fires and donates a substantial amount of money to charities.  His views on vaccines may not please everybody but its his body and his choice. 

Nicely copied and pasted. Arseholes can do good things. Nice people can do arsehole things. They are still massive dickheads. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, est1874 said:

So this is basically going to go just like how the Sinner game went, eh

It's started that way, Norrie breaks Novax serve

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Nicely copied and pasted. Arseholes can do good things. Nice people can do arsehole things. They are still massive dickheads. 

It wasnt but fair enough

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not quite it was 1 set all when he went for his toilet break. 

But he's absolutely bossing it now. 5-1 in the 3rd set. Way more dominant. 

Norrie by contrast is fading, which is sad to see.

Â