Match Thread: LCSF2: Villa v Leicester

limpid

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Some of those shots though, eventually one will go in if we dont start closing down better.

Its a repetition every week, the back 3 all drop to cover 1 or 2 players, one of them (usually mings...) has to step out and go to the ball

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I get Darren Bent vibes off of Sematta. I think he is that type of player.

Never gonna be much involved in the build up play. 

Darren Bent wishes he could have sprinted around like Samatta!

Bent always looked like he was a 70-year-old having a jog.

Just now, villa4europe said:

Its a repetition every week, the back 3 all drop to cover 1 or 2 players, one of them (usually mings...) has to step out and go to the ball

Yeah, they all can't keep backing off, someone must go out your right. We're asking for trouble if we dont take it to them and apply pressure more because we're then relying that Nyland will save everything and it just won't be that. What was a spectacular half for Nyland could end up making him look bad in the second if the CB's don't do there job properly. 

Sammatta getting into good positions but the team are just not used to our forward playing there so we are following the same patterns: down the flanks and looking for running midfielders . Target tried some Low balls into the box from the line but not happening yet. 

Marvelous can’t play anything other than a 5 yard quick pass; Mings looks like he has an error in him tonight, I hope not; Luiz not quite in the groove; Haus is great at giving away possession.

These aimless clearances and long balls will cost us

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Tight calf

Fair play to him though he's there will the family

Yes great to see him at the game, has a beautiful wife 😛

• Like 1