Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Vaccinate pro footballers right now to keep the leagues going or let them wait their turn?

Let the clubs pay for preferential supply and let the club docs do it?

Then 14 days time COVID isn't a problem for football any more?

Edited by darrenm
pro-footballers means people who are in favour of football

5 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Vaccinate pro footballers right now to keep the leagues going or let them wait their turn?

Then 14 days time COVID isn't a problem for football any more?

**** that, they ain’t priority. Let clubs/players fund preferential supply.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Two women have described how they were surrounded by police, read their rights and fined £200 each after driving five miles to take a walk.

The women were also told the hot drinks they had brought along were not allowed as they were "classed as a picnic".

Guidance for the current lockdown says people can travel for exercise as long as it is in their "local area".

The police force involved, Derbyshire Police, said driving for exercise was "not in the spirit" of lockdown.

...more

BBC

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

But they will be having a Chinese, or Indian takeaway tonight haha 

It drives me mad just how entitled they are that they think they can pick and choose the brand of their life saving treatment, and of course what qualifies them to be able to make the distinction? Idiots everywhere.

Just now, Davkaus said:

People are perfectly entitled to deny treatment for whatever reason they see fit, but, IMO, the response from the health service should be "Ok, we'll drop you to the bottom of the queue and you can see if there's an acceptable one available when we get back around to you".

Absolutely, don’t force them to have it just give it to someone more grateful and move on.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It drives me mad just how entitled they are that they think they can pick and choose the brand of their life saving treatment, and of course what qualifies them to be able to make the distinction? Idiots everywhere.

I’m sure they wouldn’t be so fussy if they had cancer. The origin of the treatment would become not so important then. It’s pretty mind boggling really. 

Can natural selection come and take these people away please?

It blows me away that people are turning their noses up at something that could save their lives just because it's not British.

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m sure they wouldn’t be so fussy if they had cancer. The origin of the treatment would become not so important then. It’s pretty mind boggling really. 

It’s the social media driven world we live in. Expert advice is discarded in place of “something going round on Facebook”.

It's easy to condemn and mock the individual idiots. And they probably deserve it. But when we had the government pushing for a Union Jack to be added to the vial, they've basically encouraged this. 

They've tried to make an individual vaccine some sort of Brexit victory. They've not called that out specifically, but the implicit link was pretty obvious.

• Like 2

Andy's Mrs (who works at Shank's) has changed her status to 'single' thing is Andy has not realised yet, shall I tell him or let him find out for himself and if I do that and he finds out I knew before, heads hurting thinking about it, what do you reckon 

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Andy's Mrs (who works at Shank's) has changed her status to 'single' thing is Andy has not realised yet, shall I tell him or let him find out for himself and if I do that and he finds out I knew before, heads hurting thinking about it, what do you reckon 

I've just got one question. What are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've just got one question. What are you talking about?

responding to @Genie on the Facebook thing but did'nt quote him

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

**** that, they ain’t priority. Let clubs/players fund preferential supply.

That's what he said...

2 hours ago, darrenm said:

Â