Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Absolutely, don’t force them to have it just give it to someone more grateful and move on.

They will never do that but i think they should make it mandatory. 68,000 new cases today over 1300 deaths and nearly 4000 people admitted to hospital. These are all record numbers and everybody needs to be responsible. I was sceptical about the vaccines but you got to do the right thing to protect yourself and others. 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Andy's Mrs (who works at Shank's) has changed her status to 'single' thing is Andy has not realised yet, shall I tell him or let him find out for himself and if I do that and he finds out I knew before, heads hurting thinking about it, what do you reckon 

Where about in Ruge did you grow up? 

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

They shouldn't be allowed to stay in power. How has no one resigned over this shit show. 

They should but in the history of British Politics never have a govt had to deal with so much adversity. 

• Haha 1

These daily numbers are only going to get worse over the next few weeks until the effects of lockdown kick in. There really has never been a western government that has so abandoned its duty to protect the people.

We've had hundreds more die in one day than Australia has during the entire pandemic.

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They should but in the history of British Politics never have a govt had to deal with so much adversity. 

Never has a bunch of less qualified people had to deal with any adversity is probably a better way to put it. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Worked with a few blokes from Lichfield over the years. Thought you were a Rugeley lad , my bad. 

Nomad, stuck on the 825 route like a samurai without a master 

• Haha 1

Beds in private hospitals being utilised now.

Community nurses have been asked to volunteer to be shown how to use medical equipment that would usually only be used in hospitals. This is so that even more patients can be discharged home.

What a shit show.

Â